RFR Great idea for Ep 7

Doze

• 2 weeks later...

Now this is my summary so please take it as that. But I think it is a great idea for the movie.

Actors with the most speaking roll will sit closest to the director. So by the first reading picture, Han would have one of the larger speaking parts and Luke one of the smallest. It is rumored that Ford has only signed for one movie and rumored that he dies. Luke is off doing things with the force or a family and not doing anything with the Republic.

Bad guys most likely force user needs to find more force users and the daughter/niece of a known Jedi would be the target. Bad guys take her to turn her to the dark side and Han goes looking for her and dies. Leia finds Luke and talks him into coming back to help save his niece.

Having been to a ton of table reads, I have never seen seating and position of the director have anything to do with plot. More often than not it is grouped by who has the most scenes together so the director can see common pairs interact without tennis matching.

Driver's just goofing.

I think the most interesting thing is how people are trying to make something out of nothing, especially when there are things that you really could take from it if you have the knowledge.

He might be in great shape, but his age is still very likely an issue.

He's a senior citizen. He's old. He makes ShadowDog seem young. He's risking a broken hip every time he takes a shower.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.