Polyamory

Pong Messiah

So Krawlie, you don't want her to have permission? Even if that entailed her screwing another hot chick while you watch (and maybe occasionally get to join in)?

She's very grossed out and uncomfortable with the thought of doing anything with another chick. I've asked. She's only down for a threesome if it's with another guy.

I don't know how any human being can be grossed out at the idea of having sex with a woman. :confused: Women are such beautiful creatures. You ought to see if she's up for a pre-operative tgirl. You get a bit of the best of both worlds. You get boobs and a feminine demeanor. She gets dick.

It's funniest when the one who suggests it ends up being the one who decides it was a terrible idea.

Yep. See here for an example.

That is perfect. If I didn't know at least one person in real life who is that oblivious to his own actions and consequences, you'd have a hard time convincing me the author wasn't trolling.

That is perfect. If I didn't know at least one person in real life who is that oblivious to his own actions and consequences, you'd have a hard time convincing me the author wasn't trolling.

It is Reddit, so expect no better. The guy also took a complete grilling in the comments section, which made it even better.

• 2 weeks later...

I spend a lot of time observing animals, and those experiences heavily, heavily alter how I perceive human interaction.

To some degree, we are genetically programmed to seek encounters outside our pair bond. It happens all the time with "monogamous" animals. However, it doesn't happen with all of them. A certain percentage of females and males in pair bonds will stray for a brief sexual encounter. The mish-mashed parentage rewards the gene pool with a little more diversity. It is more apparent in birds, who can have a clutch of eggs with multiple fathers. Some males who can't maintain a pair-bond will swoop in and grab a quickie with a female in a pair-bond. I can name people like all of those examples. So, the urge to have multiple partners is likely on a spectrum.

I got to thinking, birds that are monogamous for life have very elaborate courtship rituals. Their dances are more graceful, intricate, and rely on timing and skill(Clark's Grebe, Sandhill Crane). Birds with multiple partners tend to have a more rudimentary display that highlights their strength (Prairie Chicken, Ruffed Grouse). Seasonally monogamous birds are kind of in between. I think it would be interesting to sample a human population of people in long-term-ish relationships that dance in clubs and another population that dances in salsa, ballroom, etc. and see how the adultery rates compare. It would be a completely useless survey, but it would be fun.

So Krawlie, you don't want her to have permission? Even if that entailed her screwing another hot chick while you watch (and maybe occasionally get to join in)?

She's very grossed out and uncomfortable with the thought of doing anything with another chick. I've asked. She's only down for a threesome if it's with another guy.

Sup.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.