Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gotham City!

83 replies to this topic

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

Supra-Awesome Badass PIE Pimp

• 42,592 posts
If he's not watching it live he's mussing your good jokes.
  • NumberSix +1 this

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,261 posts

That's the worst part of it. I have to scroll right through everyone's tweets on Monday nights. I have the day off today and don't have anything until 11 tomorrow morning so I'm hoping to play catch up on TV tonight.

NumberSix

NumberSix

Content Provider Emeritus

• 29,758 posts

If he's not watching it live he's mussing your good jokes.

High-five!  Between the two of us, Nightly Science Theater 3000 has Gotham covered. :thumbsup:

It's one of the few shows I watch live and don't care if I miss a few lines while typing and can't believe how much material it gives us to work with.  Its Twitter fans are some of the most responsive around, too.

Stevil

Stevil

TK421

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
What did they do to Weyoun FFS??!?

TheRuralJuror

TheRuralJuror

• New Members
  • 33 posts
Did anyone else notice Catwoman eating Fruit Brute? You can't find that stuff anymore!

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,261 posts

I did not, but I think it's pretty stupid we've got a month separating the ante-penultimate and penultimate episodes... and then another month separating the finale.

Ryn

Ryn

Moonshadow

• Moderators
  • 28,551 posts
Fruit Brute made an appearance in Pulp Fiction. Long discontinued, it's been seasonal the past couple years.

3 & 6 years to go...

3 & 6 years to go...

Mr. Impatient

• Moderators
  • 19,186 posts

Still love the show.  Multiple episodes behind, though.

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

Supra-Awesome Badass PIE Pimp

• 42,592 posts

A season finale that didn't know what it wanted to be from a TV series that didn't know what it wanted to be.  Great in places and sloppy in places.

Barbara going cray was telegraphed from the opening scene of those two talking, making those long talky scenes tedious because you're just sitting there waiting for the punchline.  Intercutting that with the action only made it worse.

Hopefully they really sit down and figure out what they want to do during the offseason so that season 2 is more cohesive. 

Reply to this topic