Han will die in E7

Darth Ender

• 4 months later...

I hope Han doesn't die. I hope he's just a secondary character in the movie. If any of the original 3 die, I would think it would be Luke. Not just because they can cheat and bring him back as a ghost, but specifically he might die battling Kylo Ren as a way of establishing just how much of a threat Kylo Ren is. I would think that Ep 7 would be bringing everyone together (so Luke and whoever the new Jedi is going to be -- my money is on Daisy Ridley). Episode 8 would be Luke training the new young Jedi, and then at the end they fight Ren, and Luke is killed.

• 3 months later...

I'd say there's a real good chance Han will bite it in ep7. It would serve his character arc well, if it is done in such a way where his death served as a sacrifice to the greater good, or better yet for the survival of one of his children. For this to be true, it would have to obviously lend itself to the fact he actually HAD children, and they are in the movie, which I believe could be (with a high degree of confidence) are Daisy Ridley and Adam Driver.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.