Han will die in E7

Darth Ender

So a tomb that had been hidden for a thousand+years would have been found no matter what? Seems legit. I mean there wasn't a war brewing that could at all demand a reallocation of resources when the dig turned up nothing.

;-)

People can't have it both ways. Indy finds the tomb, this one action moves the story forward and the story then drags his character with it. It is a valid thing, life is that way.

Of course we can just rewrite the entire story so it fits some Coulda/Woulda sequence of steps where our beautiful snowflake that is Indiana Jones is integral to every point of plot progression. I mean life revolves around just me right?

So a tomb that had been hidden for a thousand+years would have been found no matter what? Seems legit. I mean there wasn't a war brewing that could at all demand a reallocation of resources when the dig turned up nothing.

;-)

People can't have it both ways. Indy finds the tomb, this one action moves the story forward and the story then drags his character with it. It is a valid thing, life is that way.

Of course we can just rewrite the entire story so it fits some Coulda/Woulda sequence of steps where our beautiful snowflake that is Indiana Jones is integral to every point of plot progression. I mean life revolves around just me right?

Well the Germans were more patient than they were in the movie. So when there did not find the ark with all those workers they would have moved to a new spot on the map.

I would not change anything with Raiders my self it is one of my top 10 movies. Just wanted to keep the fun up.

Past the novelty of it, and besides the "horror" of tentacles reaching up out of the bog to diddle your junk, the biggest issues to consider might be; 1. Those decals would create "ledges" for untold zillions of nastiness both bacteria and particle matter. 2. With correct cleaning habits I'd have to believe the decals would also get destroyed.

Different galaxy, different rules. Since we never got the hard-core conception scene that Mara and Destiny wanted, we don't even know how these human-looking aliens procreate.

So Torch's long post was great, and I pretty much agree with it. But before Luke enters the cave, Yoda tells him, "that place is strong with the dark side of the force...a domain of evil it is."

So, is it actually a domain of evil, or is Yoda just that awesome (that is, capable of teaching Luke a lesson simply through the power of suggestion)?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.