First Look at the New SATANIC MONUMENT Being Built for Oklahoma’s Statehouse

Pong Messiah

I usually see these acts as mere annoying publicity stunts that actually do more harm than good in advancing non-Christian acceptance in America .

But this is so well done. This is so beautiful. The children is a stroke of pure genius. A tear has sprung from my eye.

I wish a hidden streaming webcam with audio was placed nearby. I would watch that stream non-stop.

^ it's like the whole inverted crucifix thing. Appropriated by the hipster satan black metal kids, but originally comes from the crucifixion of Saint peter I believe, who felt unworthy to be crucified in the same way as Christ, so they did it to him upside down. Yet hipsters think it's a symbol of lucifer himself. Morons.

Yet, if I was forced to choose between abrahamoc god and abrahamic satan I'd have to choose satan. (S)he has great taste in music and art. In the words of bill hicks "at least satan ****ing JAMS!"

Oh hell yes, if music is all we have to go by. I love some old Christian hymns (Old Rugged Cross, Amazing Grace, etc.) but despise all that contemporary stuff. Yet on the devil's side you've got a wide world of metal, industrial, etc.

But if you're just into the darker side of life, I don't see why more people don't feel an attraction to Shiva or Kali of Hinduism. It's probably just too culturally foreign to them, as well as not meeting their REAL objective of incensing conservative Christians.

Yet, if I was forced to choose between abrahamoc god and abrahamic satan I'd have to choose satan. (S)he has great taste in music and art. In the words of bill hicks "at least satan ****ing JAMS!"

God loves BBQs, Jesus loves to dance and drink. Sounds like 'party people in da house' to me. ;-)

Is this actually happening? I'm an Okie, and I just don't see Mary Fallin letting this happen. That woman will find a way to stop this.

I will totally get a picture of me with this statue if it goes up.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.