No More Ham and Bacon at Nearly 200 Subways OMG!

Pong Messiah

Gonna go with pork is good.

Also, both Halal and Kosher derive from the same retarded set of religious laws handed down to the followers of a religion. So meh. It if doesn't come with a number of "imma make you sick" type preparation germs and bacteria like listeria, salmonella, E-coli, and other dangerous things and tastes good, I'll eat a hot dog sold by a vendor in NYC.

I will say that humanely killed meat tastes way better than a kill that was bad. Something in the flood of hormones of fear does something to muscle meat that makes it chewier.

Guest El Chalupacabra

I will say that humanely killed meat tastes way better than a kill that was bad. Something in the flood of hormones of fear does something to muscle meat that makes it chewier.

That's no good for people who feed off of fear, though.

Or it could be how the animal lived throughout the course of its life that makes the meat chewy (or not).

It could also be your expectations affecting your perception (it happens. e.g. gluten intolerance may be a nocebo).

You know, my brother spent a year in Germany. Those people will not kill a cow for meat until that's all they have left to do. He said beef was the stringiest awefulest thing you could order in Munich because the cows were so old the atrophied meat was had lost all its young snappy flavor. Pork rules in Germany.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.