Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What was there last live event you attended?

Man its expensive now!

7 replies to this topic

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,189 posts
WWE'S BATTLEGROUND comes to Tampa in July. Their first ppv event here in a while. I'm thought it would be nice to get my stepdaughter and grandson tix(along with her fiance and his daughter). They are big wrestling fans. My grandson went to his room and cried when Undertakers' streak ended! Presale tix are available and thought getting them floor seats would be cool. $400 dollars each!!! There are more reasonably priced seats in the club levels and upper decks but they still aren't cheap. If know it's a ppv so the price goes up, but it can't help remembering having floor seats on Monday Nitro by then ramp. Me and my friends got on television and had our sign up all night long for their low price of $50 each. We had a blast. Got to talk to the Nitro Girls. High five all the wrestlers. A few months later we went to a Nitro in Gainesville and had front row seats in the corner where the wrestlers exited stage left. That was more fun because the wrestlers were off screen and more interactive. Rey Mysterio was super cool. Eddie Guerrero was great as well. Me and my friend both got pecks on the cheek from Nitro Girls! I'm wouldn't mind going with them just so it could be YES! Chant. My wife would be totally lost(though it only watch a few minutes of Raw every week), but she would be a sport.

The Choc

The Choc

• 8,812 posts

WrestleMania 29

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• 34,213 posts

SummerSlam 2011. Had tickets to 2012 but sold them. I'm past the point of going to wrestling shows alone and I don't have any friends nearby who are fans.

Well, actually, I went to a local indy show last year.

3 & 6 years to go...

3 & 6 years to go...

Mr. Impatient

• Moderators
  • 19,109 posts

WrestleMania X

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,189 posts
How much were those Mania tix?

The Choc

The Choc

• 8,812 posts

200, my friend actually bought them without really clearing it with me. He asked "hey, if I get tickets do you want them?". And I said "let me know how much". Then he just bought them.

Its really why I got back into wrestling. I hadn't watched in quite a while but if I was going to spend 200 bucks to go to Mania, I was gonna know what was going on.

Edited by The Choc, 16 April 2014 - 08:03 PM.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,189 posts
That's kind of the boat i'm in if my wife and I decide to tag along. I'd like to know what's going on.

Darth Ender

Darth Ender

• Members
  • 423 posts

Wrestlemania 28 in Miami

I saw a live RAW at the St. Pete Time's arena when I lived in Florida a few years back.  It was a great crowd!  

Reply to this topic