Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

Guest El Chalupacabra

If someone knows a good bootleg stream I wouldn't be upset

I caught it a couple hours ago on youtube

[video taken down]

McGregor is a super douche, Merriweather is a woman-beater. Much like our last election I'm hoping for a meteor to hit the venue.

And they said he hadn't fought in 2 years. Well, I guess Mayweather's wife-beating paid off.

99% blockage, 17 stents that they can find, so much scar tissue from previous surgeries and about 50% of his heart long dead make tomorrows bypass pretty risky. No idea how much of a chance but there's at least a decent chance he won't survive the surgery, or not long after it. I have absolutely no idea how I feel or how I'm handling it.

Oh I guess I just posted most of that. Oh well

Apparently it's happening at noon today. He didn't know a whole lot of details. He seems pretty at peace with it, probably because there's not really anything e can do about it. Whether the bypass works or not, there's not anything else they can do for him after this. I'm more worried about my mom and her dementia than him, honestly.

Aw Krawlie! This sucks. My parents found dementia to be a weird blessing when my grandma died because she remembered nothing. She was living in the past and couldn't even remember the nurses that came to help her with medication and bathroom needs. I am totally sending your family good juju and huge weirdo hugs from my classroom today.

I would also like to give a weird shout out to Harvey. OMG! The weather in San Antonio is fantastic. Not hot and cool in the morning! I opened my window in my condo and my cats are loving the smells and fresh air.

My cousin Sue took care of her mom for years before she passed away a few months ago.

Last week, her fiancé died.

Today her youngest granddaughter died.

I was pretty close with her son growing up, who is the father of the baby. We took very different paths as we got older (he never finished high school, has no real goals in life), so I fee really bad for him, and my cousin Sue is more like an aunt. She's celebrated some (minor) holidays at our house, knows our kids, and actually cares about us more than anyone else in my mom's side of the family. Actually more than anyone on either side of my family, so I really fee for her as well.

Took time off work to take my dad in for surgery (cancer) today. Had to reschedule because he didn't take the pre-operation medicine they gave him. My meth-head sister was supposed to be staying there to make sure he followed instructions and take him to the operation. She disappeared and I didn't know anything about it when I showed up as the replacement. Now I will have to take more time off even if she shows back up because she can't be depended on, and we can't keep delaying the surgery. Already lost one parent to cancer. The other can't remember my name half the time, and I'm his favorite.

That is awful DK. I have never heard of anyone having more than 4 or 5.

Late to the McGregor talk, but I don't understand the hate. Sure, he's cocky and annoying. But everything I have heard about him personally is that he is a stand-up guy. Mayweather, on the other hand, has been convicted of domestic abuse multiple times.