Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

I get really depressed about the cost of living and housing and how we'll probably always be poor and there's no escaping it.

I work with a great guy who had to leave Southern California because he was living in progressively shittier apartments instead of better ones. He said moving to Seattle was the best thing he ever did. I mean, it's still pretty expensive here, but not as bad as down there.

Can you move to a flyover state? Housing is cheap there!

Guest El Chalupacabra

Can you move to a flyover state? Housing is cheap there!

THAT'S WHAT I KEEP SAYING.

The land is cheap in Bronson, Missouri.

Guest Harleysice

I hate when people say, "Oh thank goodness its only breast cancer and not a cancer they cant cure" Then I proceed to tell them how many close friends Ive lost to this curable cancer.

So, someone dropped a piece of cold cut chicken on the kitchen floor, and left it for the cats to clean up.

The kitchen floor is beige linoleum. Cold cut chicken is beige.

I go walking across the kitchen, which tuns to flying across the kitchen when I step on the piece of chicken just right. I sprained my ankle falling. Considering the way I landed, it's really surprising I didn't also break an arm or a hip, and I narrowly missed hitting my head on the counter.

This is the third time I've sprained this ankle in the past nine months. It hadn't fully healed from the last sprain. Oh, and I leave for vacation in three weeks. fuck my life.

So, someone dropped a piece of cold cut chicken on the kitchen floor, and left it for the cats to clean up.

The kitchen floor is beige linoleum. Cold cut chicken is beige.

I go walking across the kitchen, which tuns to flying across the kitchen when I step on the piece of chicken just right. I sprained my ankle falling. Considering the way I landed, it's really surprising I didn't also break an arm or a hip, and I narrowly missed hitting my head on the counter.

This is the third time I've sprained this ankle in the past nine months. It hadn't fully healed from the last sprain. Oh, and I leave for vacation in three weeks. **** my life.

Jesus.