Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

I was playing with my son with his See and Say, and I asked what a rooster says, and he answered "cockadoo!" then I asked about what a cow says, and his answer was "cow!"

My brother has a job basically open for him if he wants it here in San Diego. He desperately wants out of Tucson. But he has sticker shock looking at places to live out here. And using his dogs as an excuse. If he keeps his stupid depressed ass in Tucson over bullshit excuses like this, I swear to god.

Jesus. GET THE HELL OUT OF TUCSON. tell him this is from someone who went to South Pueblo, Marana and Sabino HIgh School. (My Mom married every god damned summer and was divorced by Christmas so I ended up with a lot loser Tucson "Dads" if that's not reason enough to leave - hence by three Tucson High Schools). It's worse traffic, shitty restaurants and nothing to do isn't enough to get him out of Tucson tell him you make more in CA to make up for the cost of living and he could probably get a room-mate to make rent easier.