Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My big stressor is gone. I had applied for a job that I completely forgot about. They called me this week, I did a phone interview and got to meet with the hiring managers today. After the intervie

We're having a girl.

My 1 year anniversary is coming up and...I have lost 90 lbs this year. If you count the year before, it's 120 lbs.

Posted Images

My company has been battling with building maintenance now for about a year... it's either too hot or too cold in this office, no in-between whatsoever. I think people formally complained yesterday, because today I wore a light blouse... and it's freaking freezing.

Clearly, I need to deliver BJ's to the maintenance company.

Is there some sort of therapy for adults with executive functioning issues? Or a pill or exercises or something? If not, I may wind up driving my husband to Canada and leaving him there.

So it's a stool (pun intended, jacen), that's it?

We'll have to ask our expert on such matters, Darth Bane.

Is a response from me acceptable enough? or need I find a way to login as Bane?

I'll allow it.

I was just told that the little girl I used to babysit for when I was just out of high school - and she had just turned three - is now a freshman in college.

brb, researching nursing homes.

Why? I don't think she needs to nurse anymore.

Homeownership's been alright for the past 10 months, but I just did my taxes and now it's like HELLS YES.

When did you buy a house? I feel this is something I should have known about...