Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

I had to do assisting minister today a cappella. I also sing the psalm in our Church.

In other news we also prayed for little babies born this year! It made me think of all the good little bundles of joy. My niece is due next - the ones who's having her first girl - and she felt the baby drop as she is now head first!

Both kids had rough nights last night. As I was comforting the newborn, the 2 year old started screaming. My wife came to get me to take care of him, not knowing that Eliza was also awake. Then as soon as I handed Eliza to my wife a few hours later, the 2 year old started again.

So sleep didn't really happen.

My son sleeps through the night most of the time, so it was completely random that he didn't sleep well last night. Pretty sure he slept in this morning, though. So bonus for my wife.

And, yes to coffee. And Diet Mtn Dew because the coffee at work gives mt the choice of ridiculously expensive or god-awful.

I have this new computer and lately my cursor does disappear but if I click on the internet explorer tile to use the internet on it chrome opens for me instead. Freaky.

Also I really want to go shopping for a carry on bag when I fly in two weekends. Do you guys know how hard it is to find a carry on that is 21 by 14 inches and 9 inches thick?

Amazon has lots of luggage. I love my R2-D2 carry on. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00UI900RQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1445749701&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=star+wars+luggage&dpPl=1&dpID=41In-zZKfCL&ref=plSrch

I really do like the spinners but we had to get another rolling bag to drag the car seats around (was too hard on the spinners). I got a cheap Rockland brand one and thing was so damn tiny it wasn't even funny. It felt cheap, but realistically I'm not traveling with the kids again until Ethan is 3. I looked at this one, it's bigger. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004E0Z3PY/ref=pd_aw_sim_198_1?ie=UTF8&dpID=41kldc9J5mL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL100_SR100%2C100_&refRID=GAN26BYVSN5CSCGP71RF

• 2 weeks later...

Election days are fantastic! They signify the end of ridiculous ads and arguments being shoved in my face at every turn. At least I'll have a few good months before the next round start.

And I won't have to hear that ****ing STUPID ILLOGICAL "bathroom" argument anymore!!! YAY!!

Just look, if you don't want to give equal rights to the gay and trans communities because you think they're sinners and going to hell, I get that. I think you're stupid, but I understand the argument. But please don't feed on some illogical bullshit like "no men in women's restrooms" as if somehow half our damn population is going to be at risk.

I honestly just think that the other side didn't have enough funding to launch their own campaigns early enough. For a long time the only ads I saw were for the naysayers and the only argument they had was the restroom bit.

And funnily enough, most of our new council members are just going to push the same ordinance through without the "bathroom stipulation" anyway without a vote. So wtf.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Eliza Kathleen born at 10:55 AM today. 7 lbs 10 oz.

Baby boy born at 415 today, 8 pounds 5 ounces. Name not officially official yet. Pics to Facebook later. Katie and baby doing great!

Belated Congrats to you both!