Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

My wife is going to post a few on Facebook. Otherwise it'll have to wait until I'm home. It sounds like my wife and daughter are staying until Monday, but I will likely be home tomorrow.

And thanks all. Especially Krawlie, who made the greatest sacrifice of all.

Just so you guys with little ones know, never throw a 4-year old a birthday party. I need to drink heavily after chasing my 2 kids around at this stupid party. Quinn was a complete brat all weekend because she was so excited about her birthday. I think we are going to skip ages 5 and 6, or at least until she can read a calendar.

Congrats Burt! Is your 2 year old a boy or a girl?

My son is 2. And yes, newborn is tiny.

Also a son. Wife wants to stop at one of each....I kind of want one more.

Destiny. Good to know...will keep in mind. Our irrational toddler moment this week was when I wouldn't let my son eat a piece of food that he dropped on the floor. It's not unreasonable that I could track parasite eggs on the bottom of my shoes given my line of work. He just wanted that Oreo, dammit.

Ugh. Toddler meltdowns are the best/worst. I tend to just look at him and ask if he's melting. He says yes and I chuckle to myself.

We're potentially stuck in the hospital because my daughter has lost too much weight. But we may get to leave tonight still. The unknown is freaking me out, because I also have a kid at home to take care of. So difficult and pissed.