Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

yeah, no, I don't think I can. I took so many sedatives last night, just so I could breathe without choking, I got nothing done. The movers are coming in 2 hours and I can't MOVE. I's shaking and just threw up the cup of coffee I had at 5am. AND NOW I'm ****ing around online.

Tami, it makes it worse that your moving somewhere you are not even remotely interested in. I know. Think of positive things like being closer to your best friend, work, setting up a new place will give you purpose/things to do. Just start on one thing and focus on that and then when that's done do the next thing. Think of things you do have control over and work on that. Don't think about the what if's. I loves you and kitteh's and it will get better. Not now but later.

Saw this in the office today. Biologists are some weird muth ****as.

Edit: Photo didn't attach, but someone stuffed the head of a Black Labrador. It's just sitting on a desk. ****ing creepy. Just...y'know...a dog's head, chilling, in the office.

I was at Walmart one day when I saw a lady with the longest neck I have ever seen in my life. You know those women who use metal rings to make their necks longer? She looked like that, only without the rings, and she was white. She was very tall and thin, too, so it looked really, really weird. GUYS I THINK SHE'S AN ALIEN.