Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

I had to produce traffic for all of Vancouver, BC these past 2 weeks-in addition to my regular job and I SUCK AT IT. And I don't know ANYTHING about Vancouver, BC. ANd they have about 485 names for every ****ing street up there AND they change names in the middle sometimes AND when traffic sucks here, it also sucks there, so IT WASN'T A GOOD TWO WEEKS AT MY WORK JOB AND I HURT IN THE HEAD RIGHT NOW.

AND ALSO: I will NEVER do that again because not only do I SUCK at producing traffic for cities I know nothing about, I ALSO messed up the reports on my regular stations because VANCOUVER, EH?

So, you kids may not remember this, but when I was your age and a co-worker went on vacation, the employer used to call someone in to take their place and do their job for the time they were gone, because if you need someone enough to hire them, they must be working for you or you'd just have the OTHER people in the office do thst job RIGHT? **** PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made vegetarian lasagna last night, and everyone in the house actually LIKED it! We had lots of veggies, but no ground beef, so it was pretty much vegetarian or nothing. I've only ever made lasagna once, and that was so long ago I've forgotten how I made it. I have learned, from living in this shelter, that I'm really good at coming up with recipes on the fly for a lot of people.