Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

Speaking of love threads, I'm getting married on Saturday!

Congratulations! Marriage is great except when it isn't, but if you get through the time when it isn't it gets better again.

Im at a bar and the bartender is one of those 50somethjng women who's probably a grandma but still looks pretty good and wears tank tops and short shorts and is flirty and did way too many drugs when she was younger and Im super happy I came here and not somewhere else. A little charm and those drinks get freer and freer.

I used to have a weird power where I attracted restaurant staff. I would go out with friends and randomly get phone numbers written on my receipt.

It was weird.

It is one of the most quotable movies.

When I was a kid in high school we used to do funny walks and say NO AFLING AH and do a lot of Monty Python weirdities around high school. We were definitely outsiders in my friends circle. So bad that I didn't get invited to the 30 year reunion so I am crashing it with my weirdo high school friends at the end of July.

Unpopular opinion? This thread is horrible and partially responsible for killing Nightly because it destroys conversations.

I seriously want to lock it and make people start threads.

Unpopular opinion? This thread is horrible and partially responsible for killing Nightly because it destroys conversations.

I seriously want to lock it and make people start threads.

DO IT