Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

Cerina, you have to learn to let go. It was just a quiz. Fortunately I teach regular plain old basic math. So if you wanna argue why 2+2=5 when I say 4, have at it.

And I hate that when that happens, Destiny. I work with a ton of people I despise, like the teacher who'd grown her nails so long they curl around her fingers and has to get students to do basic things because she doesn't want to break her nails she grown for years. Human beings are not supposed to have nails that long. My students wonder how she wipes...

I wish I knew what I did that makes middle-aged men feel so threatened by me. I found out some asshat at work who is wary of me made a pitch to a technical community while I was on maternity leave, and left me off the list of contributers, when I was the one who asked for his supposed expertise and brought him into our project.

Because you have boobs. You're intruding on their turf.

Cerina, you have to learn to let go. It was just a quiz. Fortunately I teach regular plain old basic math. So if you wanna argue why 2+2=5 when I say 4, have at it.

I can't let it go. I know that sounds stupid and childish, but I really just...can't. I don't know if it's because they're wrong, because they won't admit it, or because I know the other students are a - get a poor education believing that their answers were wrong and b - not getting the grades they deserve. Or a combination of all of the above.

I promise you though, my first email was very polite. I just said basically "hey, can you double check the quiz answers on this screenshot? I think there's an issue." Had she not replied with "The answers are NOT marked incorrectly. You need to reread the chapter." (emphasis hers), I might have been able to let it slide. Or not. I really cannot let things go.

GUYS! ALL MY PROBLEMS ARE OVER! LOOK what I just got!

Greetings !,

My name is Mr.Michael Smith,i am the Director Inspection Unit, United Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in LaGuardia Airport New York, United States for official inspection while i discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via Diplomat with your name/email tagged on it, when i personally scanned it, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 65kg each. On my assumption, each of the 3 boxes will contain more than $5M or above in each.

On further investigation, i discovered that the consignment was abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees, because he did not know the content of the boxes.

I will arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment with my status as an United Nations\Inspection Agent. You will give me 40% of the amount in the consignment and you take the remaining 60%. Consequently.when i cleared it,

If you are not in agreement to this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance. Write me on this email: msmith66@qq.com ,if you accepts to work with me.

Signed,
Mr.Michael Smith
Director Inspection Unit
United Nations Inspection Agent.
LaGuardia Airport New York,
United States.

I wish I knew what I did that makes middle-aged men feel so threatened by me. I found out some asshat at work who is wary of me made a pitch to a technical community while I was on maternity leave, and left me off the list of contributers, when I was the one who asked for his supposed expertise and brought him into our project.

You're female, you're smart and you're not easily schmoozed or sexed, DUH.

So where is the reset button to this day? My day off has sucked so much. There was a hole in one of my grocery bags so I lost some small costly items that got ran over. Some stupid doofy lady didn't know what a green arrow light meant to her so we sat at a light for five changes before she finally went through on yellow. I have cleaned up two cat barfings, three oops-we-missed-the-box, and four meals worth of sneezed out food from my toothless cat and now my rum and coke has gone missing!

Guest xhado123

So... is this random enough?

I am going to be a business owner. A producer (Back in theatre, woohoo). And a tea room manager (different job!). Life's about to get busy.

When will you sleep?

I haven't. aaaand I've been too busy to check in here.