Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

I got my dad a bottle of George Dickel whiskey for Christmas, and my brother was like "I don't know if I'd put my name on my product if my name was Dickel" and I was like, "Oh, it's not so bad, and besides, this Dickel has a really nice mouth feel" and my whole family threatened to disown me.

• 3 weeks later...

Jojo Siwa really bothers me.

Not, like, her herself, I honestly really only know who she is because Justin Bieber (rightly but rudely) insulted her car, but... the kid is old enough to DRIVE, and yet she still dresses and acts like an 11 year old to keep her tween audience's eyes on her and their parent's money in her pocket, and that can't be healthy behavior in the physical, mental, and emotional cesspit that is being a teenager.

I'm seeing this girl going 2008 Britney with a healthy dose of Miley Cyrus Twerking On Robin Thicke's Crotch in about two years.

She got a car for Christmas, rather famously. 15 is old enough to take first level training here. And again, shes weirdly famous and Im sure extremely rich. Rules dont apply.

But seriously, did you want to live like this when you were 15? https://www.buzzfeed.com/lyapalater/a-brief-explainer-on-jojo-siwa-for-those-of-you-who-have

I mean, yeah, if it made me rich af sure, but I somehow suspect theres crazy stage parents involved here and shes going to have to sue to see a dime of it.

Someone on the FB group for my new neighborhood just posted this

Two quick Q's: 1. where's the nearest place to purchase a sketchbook, and 2. is anyone or groups of y'all involved in designing or creating fursuits (furries)? Asking for a child, TIA!

Is this dude asking to make a child a furry? Are furries still a thing?

Furries are definitely still a thing.

Fursuits cost thousands of dollars, tho (I watched a YouTube documentary to see if my illogical fear of people in animal costumes could take it, shut up), I would hope the kid is done growing if theyre going to plunk down that kind of cash.

The anchor on the evening news was just like "we want to show you the huge waves on Lake Michigan right now but WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A STORM FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T TRY TO GO OUT THERE TO SEE IT IN PERSON" and I'm a little afraid for the future that they felt they needed to clarify that.

I have cats so at 2 AM I get the cat barfing that ate to fast. Always on the carpet not the tile. I have to find it before it hardens or I step in it getting up in the morning. 4 AM one of my cats poops and gets cat zoomies or Bob decides to climb the drapes and sky dive onto me from the top like a base jumper or knock over the laundry basket. Then at 4:48 I have to get up to pee. Then about 20 minutes before the alarm goes off Bob will knock the water bowl over and I'm like, fuck it. I guess I'm getting up.

The older I get, the more I wake up. These days it really caries. Maybe once a week I sleep the night through. My record is six.

Usually it's to pee, a lot of times it's my sinuses having an allergen lock down, sometimes it's a head/neck ache because I'm sleeping at a bad angle.