Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

Total old man story. And it was after hiking, camping and doing outdoorsy stuff that would have been much cooler.

And I have to miss work, which always pisses my wife off (even though I have plenty of sick time and I absolutely won't get in any trouble).

I'll just be off a few days, mainly just to stay off it to get the swelling down so we can figure out how bad it is. There's no way to ice and elevate at work.

• 3 weeks later...

Met with an orthpedist who spent about 3 minutes with me, couldn't keep the time frame straight for those 3 minutes and told me to start walking on it normally.

In the meantime, I can't put any weight on my right ankle and the common treatment is surgery. I'm OK with no surgery if that's the best for me, but at least keep things straight.

So this book I was reading over my wife's shoulder irked me something awful. It started a new chapter mid page. Not on a new page, mid page of the previous chapter's last page. I bet it's a damn treehugger thing. I feel cheated. It didn't even feel like a new chapter started. I had to stop reading, just walked away. Dammit! Now I'll never know what happens to the Angel of Darkness.