Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

This is why I teach school for my "child" fulfillment. I only have to deal with this for 45 minutes a day and then "OH IS THAT THE BELL!?" GTFO. I would rather yell at the cat to get off the counter 20 times than hear "HEY WATCH!"

I also learned my lesson about letting your kid make up knock knock jokes when I was a substitute in first grade. I was not given enough work to provide the kids so I thought, HEY! LET'S MAKE UP KNOCK KNOCK JOKES! Although I did get the best joke for kids: Q: What is a belly button transplanted to your knee? A: A knee button - isn't that a kneeslapper?

Guest Robin

You know what might be a really funny, but short video?

Overlaying the instrumental opening keys to Van Halens Jump into the communication scene in Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Then use that bit when the communication between humans and aliens starts to get really fast with the break in Jump that starts at around 2:15 seconds into that song. After that quick jam session, use that moment with that nerd that says, Give her six quavers then pause. Dub that as, Give her six quavers then jump. FIN

Guest Robin

It turned out I signed up to some augmented reality beta program by iTunes. My life was stuck shuffling and repeating between: Jump, Shout, Tequila, Best of You, Im Not Crying and Life on Mars? For clarity sakes, the latter is not actually a question. Pretty sure, anyway. Im not fine now, but I could be, eventually.

Guest Robin

With the constant bombardment of news and editorials, the uncertainy of and attack on truth, the fervent support of the bases, combined with the shoring up of lines... I feel as though I have slipped into some sort of grand scale torture experiment. All I want to do is beg, plead that the madness stop long enough so I can count how many lights there actually are.

Regardless of the debatable merits within our individual ideas or noble desires, I wonder how many others are cycling as such...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif