Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

Speaking of Gamer Bro DBs...

Today I was playing Fallout 76, which has issues that are well documented, but the player base is on the whole pretty decent and friendly. I was playing the survival mode and attempting a weekly challenge to get an exclusive weapon.

The challenge requires working as a team and then completing a quest, an event, killing a big monster, and reviving a player (while on a team). Weirdly no one wanted to do a team at first, but finally I got one bite.

So Im now on a team and I immediately set about PWNing the weekly challenge. I complete a quest, I complete an event, I kill that big monster all by myself... weird, wheres my teammate?! Oh, at his camp, okay, maybe he needs to equip himself.

Final challenge is to revive a player while on a team. So I meet up with my teammate, I intentionally jump to my death so that my teammate can revive me, and he does. Then he quits. Saw that coming huh? Yeah, I didnt.

That MFer let me complete all of the challenge and then quit out once the reward popped for him. All that had to happen was for three more seconds of teaming, he would jump to his doom and I revive him, and then we both get the reward.

Gawd damn, Bethesda, as the game designer you should have forethought someone would grief this challenge. My progress is now just sitting at 3/4 done.

So now I am in a silly quandary. I can team with someone again, have them die or wait for it to happen and revive them, and then I just quit out. Or I have to team and do the entire thing over to ensure that my teammate gets the reward as well.

There is a part of me that is screaming to just be a Gamer Bro DB. I hate that.

Dealing with online gamers is one of the myriad reasons I don't play online games. 16 bit and below for me, no matter how much my wife incorrectly states the music from Secret of Mana is bad.

You and my husband should be friends. He got Quinn started on Secret of Mana.

I can't even beat the original NES Mario Bros.

zambingo, maybe you met Gamer DB. My husband has been playing Fallout76 lol.

Bethesda games are designed to turn people into ***holes. Glad I never played any of the online ones. I put enough hours into Fallout 3 and Skyrim.

I played a little bit of Fallout 4, but it was stupid. What if we took Fallout 3, removed the story, and mixed in Minecraft? Bleh.

I love F4.

But 76 is terrible. The only multiplayer game I've ever loved is Star Wars Battlefront 2017. And even with thst one sone days I get a lobby that's just the worst and I have to opt out.

I love F4.

But 76 is terrible. The only multiplayer game I've ever loved is Star Wars Battlefront 2017. And even with thst one sone days I get a lobby that's just the worst and I have to opt out.

Do you love F4?

I'm trying to get short term disability through my work, and it's a huge pain. One of the things they're insisting on is a definitive diagnosis, which I don't have yet. Maybe my GI tract? Maybe my spine? Maybe invisible aliens trying to poke their way out? There was also a delay waiting for the doctor to fill it out because my doctor for the first 38 years had a heart attack and has been out for a month and a half, and isn't expected back for weeks. And he's the only doctor in the practice. They finally got a replacement in, but I had to leave the practice. Anyways, they want a letter from the doctor who had the heart attack saying he had a heart attack and couldn't complete the paperwork. That's totally reasonable to request. I'll just show up at his door and ask.

That sucks, Brando. I think Im getting an idea of why my last job let me suffer last year instead of trying to get me on disability.

So, Im damn close to finally being to a point where the fat and muscle will even out and Ill stay the same size for awhile. Ill be THERE there by the Fourth of July, probably sooner.

Problem being, while I dropped a ton of inches from my waist and hips, I didnt drop a single centimeter from my chest. I even gained a little from all the work Ive done on my pecs.

This means dresses dont fit me very well anymore.

I love dresses.

wtf, boobs?

I didnt drop a single centimeter from my chest. I even gained a little from all the work Ive done on my pecs.

photo evidence is compulsory when discussing boobs, it's in the bible and/or constitution

CAN CONFIRM

wtf Katrina

Boobs are looking fabulous! As per usual.

I'm glad though that your health is evening out and you're not just dropping pounds from stress and illness and stupid shit.

Between that and Jacob's slightly dwindling dad-bod, you guys might be inspiring me to get off my ass and do something. Maybe. Nothing drastic though. It's hot outside. And mosquitoes.

I've dropped a ton of weight since being sick. My size medium sweatpants are actually looking a little big on me now.

Also I had to go to the ER and they gave me Dilaudid so I'm really thankful for autocorrect right now.