Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

Okay, can we talk about this?

v0altaldkbozfsbvoy3g.jpg

So, he's inked Avada Kedavra in what I assume is indigo ink on the palms of his hands. They're clearly already starting to smear as he's walking the red carpet, because he has INK ON THE PALMS OF HIS HANDS. And he's paired this with an all-white outfit.

I would have had indigo ink all over those white pants pretty much the minute I paired white with ink.

This man has balls of titanium.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Guys, I think I had a stroke. I keep seeing usernames of people who have been gone forever.

They come out of the woodwork, once you threaten to delete the archives!

Honestly, because the 3 of us share a highly inappropriate and invasive friendship that knows absolutely no bounds where something like swollen testicles are considered a MUST SEE event.

And I wouldn't trade it for the world.

:heart:

My 1 year anniversary is coming up and...I have lost 90 lbs this year. If you count the year before, it's 120 lbs.

Dude. That's a whole person. Congratulations!

I'm down 20-ish pounds. I should just act like it was all intentional and take the praise when people notice, but I am truthful to a fault and immediately tell people it's because I've been so sick and stressed out for so long that I barely eat anything anymore, and that really kills the mood.

I just wrote this description for the invitation to our company holiday party, and you have to admit I throw more epic parties than you do:

Join us for food, drink, and merriment before we all join together to help The Inventors Guild stop a rogue member from unleashing his latest, dangerous creation on the world.