Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

Either I'm getting more attractive as I get older, or society's view of what makes a man attractive is changing rapidly. About a month ago, I was getting blood work and vitals done for work, and the young, attractive nurse just blurted out "You're a really attractive man" and then got super embarrassed and stammered an apology. Then, last week I had to work a booth at the state fair for the agency that I work for, and after my coworker's shift ended, the young, attractive woman working the booth next to me came over and asked for my phone number.

Why couldn't this stuff have happened back before I was married?

Guest Robin

Ive been watching Food Network with my wife for a bit today. I dont think Trisha Yearwood actually said chili and chocolate a thousand times but it felt like it. Maybe in my drowsiness the words were just echoing around and around and around and around. Eventually I was day dreaming about writing a buddy cop action film called Chili & Chocolat. Thats not a typo, Chocolat would be a Frenchman.

Sometimes I read threads or posts here and think that I'd be doing the world a favor by hitting the "delete all" button.

And then I realize I'd just be spreading it to more of the internet.

When Peter Frampton finally passes on, how many Frampton Comes Alive zombie jokes do you think there will be, and how soon will the first be cracked?

I stopped working on a project due literally right now because this thought popped into my head and I had to share with someone.

Nightly mobile is neat, so if you have a smart phone you might be able to stream that with cell data. The mobile skin is just standard white, so youll lose the stars et al, but at least youre not blocked. That said, I am assuming youd use it on free time not like posting in the middle of a lesson. XD

My family is at my son's school for an ice cream social.

I get to sit on the toilet in my own house without someone banging on the door.

This is what heaven is like.

It's a decent stepping stone to being a nurse practitioner. I have two friends (who happen to be married) who did that. He's a psych NP and makes a lot of money.

I do not make a lot of money.