Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

Does anyone know how I can block these PragerU fuckheads advertisements on YouTube? Or life. Either works. Also any of those ****ing new ads that are preaching about the end ****ing times and shit gawd damnit... that one is a 48 minute sermon that somehow got approved as an ad to go before a Fallout 4 mod review. I dunno. Maybe those ducking morons think Fallout is a gawd damn documentary.

BTW I googled that shit up and found out that PragerU is complaining and suing YouTube for censorship or some shit. fuck that shit. When your ad shows up on a vid about how to beat a level on Disney Infinity you are preaching to my kids. Holy shit, Im so like perturbed right now. Which might be understating it.

Im not about silencing them. Their ads are however 5 plus minutes long and not ads at all, they are full opinion videos. If they bought ad time, standard thirty second or minute etc length and in it they said we are PragerU and we offer a conservative view on world issues and you can find us here! Then thats not an issue. But like I said, their ads are full on editorials, sermons. Like they paid to have one of their vids featured at the start of an unrelated video/topic.

So if they wish to continue to do that, all of us should hope they lose because that isnt advertising, thats not even an informercial. Thats propaganda and Id say the same if it was any group.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Does anyone know how I can block these PragerU ****heads advertisements on YouTube? Or life. Either works. Also any of those ****ing new ads that are preaching about the end ****ing times and **** gawd damnit... that one is a 48 minute sermon that somehow got approved as an ad to go before a Fallout 4 mod review. I dunno. Maybe those ducking morons think Fallout is a gawd damn documentary.

BTW I googled that **** up and found out that PragerU is complaining and suing YouTube for censorship or some ****. **** that ****. When your ad shows up on a vid about how to beat a level on Disney Infinity you are preaching to my kids. Holy ****, Im so like perturbed right now. Which might be understating it.

Try adblockplus

First a dick pic and now I have to go to bat to be excused from dealing with a certain non-employee with a history of sexual harassment of me and other women (in my presence) at my place of work. I'm hoping that the cultural shift has been enough to come out in my favor on this because this person skeeves me out and I can't stomach dealing with him again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest xhado123

Im in my cubicle at work and I depend on nightly to give me something to read to escape this dreary existence but the activity is really slow here. That's it. That's all I have to say.

With my job it looks like i've got time for forum posting again. This forum and a few others are about to see more from the Picard/Q/Riker headbanging avater.

Have you ever had a dog that you got from someone else because they couldn't control it? Then you figured out how to control the dog, in combination with the dogs aging, and after a little training and love, it turns out to be the best and most protective, while simultaneously least insecure, dog you've ever had. Then you wish you could breed that dog, continue his worthy line. But the previous ***** ass shortsighted owners fixed it before you could rescue it. Now I need another 175lb+ dog that is fiercely protective, not the least bit insecure, doesn't drool, isn't prone to bouts of aggression, and he has to be at least half as smart as he thinks he is.

Anybody scared of their dog? Preferably unfixed.

Guest El Chalupacabra

I was scared of Bob when I left him unneutered for so long. I almost lost an eye.

I'd be scared of Bob, too.

50024a98a553d4dc5bc4aeeccd0f43e8--david-