Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

Speaking of beer, I am going to my favorite Brewfest this weekend with my husband, brother and a group of friends. I am so pumped. It's supposed to be in the 50s and raining, which means no lines. It's outdoors but with plenty of pavilion areas to get out of the rain. All you can eat food, all you can drink beer from nearly 50 breweries and a hotel booked across the street. Nothing could be better!

It frequently does.

I don't drink soda very often, but the increase in craft soda is a great thing. I'll sometimes pick that up when I'm headed somewhere people will be drinking.

Had a tyre puncture on the way home from work last night, had to change it for the space saver spare I had in the boot. I really can't afford a new tyre at the moment, but I have to get it, so that's £88 gone that I need for other things. On a brighter note, someone did stop to see if I was OK, and it was a very well dressed man in a BMW convertible, so there goes that stereotype. I've changed tyres before on my parents car, plus my dad is a mechanic, so it wasn't a huge deal, just massively annoying and a little shocking as it was my first puncture (I only passed my test in February, had the car since December and took my test in it) and my first time doing it completely alone whilst lost taking a route I don't normally take. It's mainly the expense that's thrown me, as I'm very brassic at the moment, and all my attempts at saving some money are failing because things like this keep happening.