Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

MY recent thoughts:

Are you KIDDING? I LOVE those Kardashian girls! I've been raving about my love for them here for YEARS.

SPAM, WHY do you want to talk yourself OUT of that? it sounds AWESOME!

And Reese, consider that going to this funeral is more supporting your Dad than respecting the dead guy.

Also, going back to say again, why hate on people who don't do with their money what YOU would do with it? That's pure jealousy.

https://www.trulia.com/property/3245535561-9416-Sand-Rock-St-San-Antonio-TX-78263

I spent all of my conference period looking at it online, Tami.

The two main reasons is that it's about as far from work as possible and no central air. I could borrow for upgrades though and get air but it needs foundation work too. I broke in yesterday through one of the windows and the kitchen slants four degrees toward the windows.Plus, how redneck of me to keep my washer and dryer in the yard? But gardening. OMG! And if you flip through the pictures it has a picket fence.

I have a call in to the realtor. Lunch makes me weak. By large rooms it means you can't touch the walls. The living room is 17 by 11, Kitchen is 7 by 8 and I have no idea where the fridge goes because the two windows can't be blocked for cat's sake and the two bedrooms are 11 by 11 with no closets but one of those bedrooms will become the dining room and carpet is getting ripped out if I have my way (i'm pretty sure there's hardwoods under that carpet). The dining room will become a fancy mudroom with closets I think (it's that tiny room that's 7 by 8 feet with that builder grade "chandelier".). At that price though it may already be off market. Two sites no longer list it.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Man. When I retire to the country it's going to be sweet.

I'm sure a mansion can be had dirt cheap in Meth Springs, Revroswellistan.