Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

Guest El Chalupacabra

Am I the only one who is glad Kim Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint in France of $10 million? Too bad they didn't take more.

I can't believe she carries around that dollar amount worth of jewelry with no security. There are places that I feel slightly unsafe with my engagement ring on, and while it's beautiful and perfect for me, it's not worth enough to make stealing it worthwhile unless you're a really tweaked out meth head.

Guest El Chalupacabra

$10 million in jewelry. Anyone who has that much on them like that, deserves it. And she and KW are some of the most horrible people ever, anyway.

The only wonder is it didn't happen sooner.

Guest El Chalupacabra

The point is, why the EFF did she have $10 million worth of jewelry laying around in her apartment in the first place? Kind of defies common sense, and celebrities with that kind of wealth should know that there is always someone looking to rip them off. The only thing that is unfortunate is that you know that this isn't coming out of her own personal pocket, because she had that sh*t insured. It's not her that is out the money, it's the insurance company.

Part of me hopes that this was in fact a staged robbery for either an insurance write off or a publicity stunt, and she gets caught.

Because she can? WTF is wrong with being rich enough to afford and spend $10M on jewelry? And how do you know it was just "laying around"? I'm not down with the notion that because one may not like how the Wests make their money or what they spend it on that either of them deserve to be robbed at gunpoint.