Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

Haha. I love unpacking because it gives me a reason to organize. I packed all our stuff because I wanted a reason to get rid of stuff. But the movers handled all the furniture. They were great.

Now I have to change my address everywhere. And get an electrician to install a couple of fans. And call a carpenter to install a pair of barn doors. And finish organizing. But I had to go back to work today. Ugh.

Guest Hwa_rang

I think the former residents of my house never bothered to change their address to try to hide. It's been a few years now.

I'm so itchy. What am I allergic to today?

Sometimes traveling is a pain. I have family that are suddenly without a car so I'm giving them my little blue car and will be driving out to Tucson before school starts. Setting travel on debit and credit cards. Packing. Arranging for cat care. Packing lightly because I'm taking the train back (so excited for this part - look for pics on FB).

I'm going to have so many feeling about my little blue car though. I've had it since 2009 and taken really good care of it. It has 150K in miles but still runs strong and never had a brake job done either.

Okay-- unpacked and decor added. Here's new howse we done boughted....

Tami-- closet on the right above is the linen closet since I know you'll ask. The one across from it is where the 6 extra pillows are kept.

Garage turned into my office--

Not pictured: two bathrooms that are white tiled

Also not pictured: the closed door in the living room is my GFs office, which is currently an unpacked shame-closet of a mess

Your home is beautiful! I love the kitchen.

thanks!

That is a lovely house.

did you spot all the lightsabers?

No, but I want to know where you got that star light in your office.

I should post pictures of my house when it's finally put together. Still need to hang curtains, art, organize the office, get another action figure case, put together the futon....