Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

Have a nice Christmas break!

Lessons learned: don't use filters on your Christmas cards. What looked cute on Shutterfly's website has resulted in my family looking jaundiced on our actual cards.

I would go one further and suggest you not print anything with a photo on it outside of an actual lab staffed by knowledgeable technicians.

Lessons learned: don't use filters on your Christmas cards. What looked cute on Shutterfly's website has resulted in my family looking jaundiced on our actual cards.

I would go one further and suggest you not print anything with a photo on it outside of an actual lab staffed by knowledgeable technicians.
I didn't print my own. I'm not crazy!

Also, pretty sure that knowledgeable part is getting pretty rare nowadays, considering how everything has gone digital.

I didn't print my own. I'm not crazy!

Also, pretty sure that knowledgeable part is getting pretty rare nowadays, considering how everything has gone digital.

I think she meant to imply that Shutterfly has horrible quality and untrained monkeys.

I'm really glad I don't observe Christmas anymore, I'm not religious and I never cared for the holiday anyway. It's nice for my son too cause his birthday was last week and I feel like I wouldn't have spoiled him quite as much if I knew he was getting a bunch of crap on Christmas too. My family is just getting together to eat, the tradition of exchanging gifts has really kind of faded out over the last few years and I suspect my grandma will be the only one giving anyone anything this year.

So tonight at my second job somebody (who lives in a very po-dunk-ee town) called me a pinhead with the same I.Q. as a caveman and like him too because Texas was not spelled out for his state and his name "is not the same as the same in this instense". I was trying to help him with free replacements of what is essentially glorified toilet paper because checks are one time use because apparently he has issues with formatting. Names should never be bolded on checks and have never been bolded and everything should be the same "heaght". (ORLY? - let's talk to the 14 million people who have ordered checks this year through us with that exact same formatting you received the last four reorders of this month at no cost with the same names bolded all caps two points higher than the unbolded address). "Everything is to be spelled out and not abbreviated just like I sent you. Can you not read? LIKE NORMAL POOPLE checks." I was just asking him if he wanted to have the corrected information in the same font as I can adjust the sizing in all once he selected a font when he then went off like this "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY CANT YOU CONTACT A PROGRAMMER AND GET THIS FIXED OR I WILL TAKE MY BUSINESS TO VISTAS PRINTS AND TELL 1000 MILLION POOPLE WHAT A TERRIBLE COMPANY YOU ARE AND HOW STUPID IS THIS THIS CR_P IS S IRRETATED ME" And then he ended chat.

I am still kind of reeling from this.

last night at panda express, two people in a row paid with 100 dollar bills. of course they were the two people directly in front of me.

OMG. I hated that when I ran a Taco Bell. WTF dude. Do we say Taco Bell Bank? We sell cheap foods and giving you change for a 100 bill for a 89 cent bean burrito is ****ing ridiculous. Take the burrito and get the fuck out. After 8 I couldn't open the safe back in the day so when we got a bunch of people wanting to break a 100 or 50 dollar bill the change became "do you want two rolls of quarters or a roll of quarters and two rolls of dimes with ALL of my ones?"