Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

When Torch talks about his sex life, I mostly laugh. It sounds like his wife does, too. Maybe I'm secretly in love with Torch.

My stepmother wasn't as terrible as it seemed like she was going to be, but she's extremely jealous of me and my kids and the fact that my dad has to divert his attention on someone other than her and her family. She's just very self-centered and selfish, and it makes visits very stressful. This is their first time meeting Ethan even though he is 7 months old, and I think maybe just their 4th time meeting Quinn. They are very good about Skype, though, which the rest of our family is not.

I posted what I did previously because one of her favorite tactics is to delay my dad when he visits so that he spends less time with us. Like I said, she thinks everything is about her. That night, she didn't want to eat what my husband was making for dinner, and we were having them for dinner so that she wouldn't have an excuse to delay him. My 3-year old has a more adventurous palette than her. We just ate italian food the entire time she was here. So that night we had to change up our entire meal for her. Did I mention she is 50-something years old? Good Lord.

My dad married my mom all over again. It would piss both of them off so much if I told them that, too! And my mom would be insulted that she is anything like his new wife. LOL.

Caught the Nutcracker ballet Sunday with a girlfriend. By which I mean we ogled buff men in scanty little tights for 2 hours, yes. Oh, the butt dimples... I'd say it was lovely but people running around in mice costumes gave me nightmares later. Also, whoever said white men can't jump has never seen those dudes in the tights. Some of them were packing antigravity devices, I'm sure. I'm just not sure where they could fit them in, exactly.

OMFG YOU GUYS IF YOU CAN RAED THIS it means that I have moved 49.8 miles north to the lovely Lake Ballinger area of beautiful Mountlake Terrace, north of Seattle, just into Snohomish County (I intend to put the HO in Snohomish)!!!

BUT MORE AMAZING-it means that I HAVE SUCCESSFLLY MOVED MY COMPUTER AND ITS ACCOUTREMENTS, INCLUDING MY STUDIO, AND RE-HOOKED IT UP ALL CORRECTLY BY MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND i HAVE A CURSOR!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a place in hell just for people who play their music too loud at all hours of the day and night? If so, I have neighbors who qualify. What is it with people who have all the latest in music-playing technology but never seemed to have discovered earphones? Oh, well, at least I can only really hear it in the living room and not in the bedroom.

My wife and I are both sick with different things. Fortunately the little guy is okay.

So exhausted, though.

My wife is extremely sick, and never gets sick so it's a major shock for her and even worse.

I have strep, I went to the doctor because I felt my throat closing while I was at work on Thursday. I also have asthma, so I'm super afraid of anything respiratory. Probably more than necessary. Starting to feel so tightness in my chest, but it could just be stress + asthma + already not feeling well. My wife started puking at 8 PM yesterday and pretty much just stopped and is eating some crackers. For a split second I wondered if she was pregnant, and then thought about our charting and realized if she is, it isn't mine, so I just got her some crackers and Gatorade.

But the baby went down for a nap easily, for the first time in forever.

And... the great thing about being in a neighborhood with a bunch of friends is that you can easily run into people. The bad part is when you run to the store in the morning to get stuff and you haven't showered and you don't have real clothes on the baby, and your wife is puking and then you run into the same family 7 times in the store and once in the parking lot.

I got nothing done today because I had to do a BIG FAVOR for a stupid person. I actually told her that this is her Christmas gift from me. I had today to complete my Christmas shopping needs for next weekends requirements (part of my extended family is going to be gone so we're doing a Christmas celebration/dinner/gift night on the 20th for that part of my family) which are actually thing required by the person who asked for the big favor. Christ on a stick woman, it's your scanner - read the instructions.

And oh, yeah. Never joke around with respiratory stuff. Even if you don't have asthma. I had walking pneumonia for months before I broke down to the point I had to go in an ambulance to the hospital. Chronic bronchitis can develop too which is a bitch. I hope you guys feel better soon.

I had pneumonia a couple years ago and got my first trip in an ambulance when I collapsed at work and couldn't breathe. I got my inhaler out but someone had to put in my mouth for me.

I signed up for a 3 week Federal Government class during the winter break, because USUALLY 3 week classes only involve reading the textbook and a handful of tests. But OH NO, not this guy. :(

In the next 3 weeks I have to read 11 chapters of the text, take 3 classes, participate in 8 online discussions, and turn in 3 papers. One of the papers is a reflection on a community service project I'm expected to complete, one is about an interview I have to set up and conduct, and the other about some online game he wants us to play. Oh, and there's an optional extra credit assignment that's a book review of a short book on investments.

But hey, if I don't want to do either the interview or service project I have opt to do a term paper, 12-15 pages, on a topic selected by the professor.

FML

Kill me now.

You probably won't see me much for the next 3 weeks.