Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

Guest El Chalupacabra

*retch* I'm starting to believe this one lady I work with does zumba.

Why do you think that? Does she smell like she just got done with a work out, and hadn't bathed afterward?

She's always mentioning that she zumba's but I haven't believed her. She's larger than me. But she does like dancing.

I got the shit clawed out of my face today by Bob. He escaped and got into it with an outdoor cat. I waited about an hour and tried to catch him with a towel. He managed to squirm free and my head is all torn up. He got my forehead, the top of my head and my eyebrow. I almost lost an eye. I know I'm lucky but man, cat. I feed you. Now I refuse to speak to him.

Lesson learned. This morning he was all confused because I would not say good bye to him and he wanted to lay with me in bed last night. No trust, cat. Related news, I lied today at work and said I slipped in the rain and hit the side of a concrete wall because I'm afraid of the crazy cat lady label.

Babies are really weird. They STARE at you a lot. Sometimes, they stare for hours at some random empty spot on the wall and you wonder what, exactly, they are seeing. They sure are cute, though. Squishy, too, like a squeaky toy. I like to squeeze them till their eyes bulge out.

My boss is semi-retiring by the end of the year. He is being replaced by two people. All the sucking up I've done over the past two years is now wasted and have to start over. What's worse, my future schmoozing efforts must be doubled now as I effectively have two asses to kiss instead of one. Also, the most attractive woman I work with handed in her two weeks notice.

What a nightmare

Hey Destiny! I'm alive and well thanks. When I graduated college my priorities changed and I just stopped posting I guess. I dunno.

Anyhow, nostalgia and Star Wars brings me back.

I recognize very few here now, although I suspect some are just using different screen names. For example, Shadowdog is definitely the PIEmaster of old I used to know and love.

Chalcedony was a newbie about the time I blinked out of existence, but I still remember her due to her high post-per-minute ratio back in the day.

Fozzie...are you Darth Krawlie? Or Brando? You've gotta be one of those guys!