Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

OH! Yes. I have had a lovely bearded crazy boyfriend for almost two years now. We've been living together for over a year. He keeps talking about THE FUTURE. We get along well. <3

Pics? Mmm...There hasn't been a clear and good one for a while. I think the last one was September. We don't have many pictures because we move quickly. But there are some pretty good ones. Here you go? JUDGE.

Wait. Uploading isn't allowed anymore? Geez. Okay. *fiddles*

Here:

http://s100.photobucket.com/user/maybeechainmail/slideshow/

I definitely think we're going to start homeschooling Noah. I'm not terribly happy with the direction his public education is headed, and I really like the idea of being able to pick up and take him wherever we want whenever we want.

I'm also seriously thinking about starting my own virtual assistant/transaction coordinator company and working from home.

And now we want to buy a piece of land somewhere outside the city and build a house on it.

I am hiding in my room because my mother-in-law keeps asking me stupid questions about curtains that I just don't give a shit about. Or she wants to make ugly alterations that I don't have the heart to tell her are completely stupid. I'm an engineer, I like symmetry and functionality. I'm married to someone with a penis, so he shares my opinion. Then I tell her I want functionality and she insists on doing it her artsy fartsy way that is no longer functional. So help me I'm ready for her to go home since she can't help with the kids anyway and all these dumb questions are things I would rather not even have to think about.

How can you mess up curtains? They're the easiest things to alter. Cut to the correct length, hem them, hang them. BAM, you're done. She must have watched too many home decorating shows. I had to cut mine shorter because the cats were climbing them.

Random thought of the day: "Manos: the Hands of Fate" is a surprisingly disturbing movie.

The previous owners left them a little long. Apparently it's a style. That drove her nuts, so she hemmed all of them. Fine. But she didn't like how some of them were on rings. I like the rings, they make them easier to open. So she got rid of the rings even though I told her I liked them. Then she said we needed more panels. So she decided to order 3 and split one to make them fuller. Just order 4, woman! WTF.

Guys, the pastor's wife asked Trevor and I to play Joseph and Mary in the Christmas pageant later this year. Apparently there are no lines...but that's a pretty big part still. I don't know how I feel about this. Will I have to ride a donkey? Do I just look pregnant now? Is Noah going to be upset that he's not going to get to be baby Jesus??