Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

If you don't think a female coworker can be a big baby, your office has never been out of coffee first thing in the morning.

Considering it's the women who make (and purchase) the coffee in my office, and it's the men who are like "is so-and-so here yet? Where's the coffeeeeee?", I don't understand what this even means.

That's HILARIOUS because I LITERALLY was listening to this conversation right as I clicked on this thread.

Male coworker - There's no coffee?

Female coworker - Uh. No. Make some.

Male coworker - Is Corina here yet?

Female coworker - She's out today.

Male coworker - Ugh...she makes it the best.

Female coworker - *laughs* How? The packages are premeasured; the machine does the rest.

Male coworker - Maybe they have some in the kitchen...

Working in a huge office, I have no concept of this at all. You can go to the cafeteria or any number of the automatic machines in the building.

If you don't think a female coworker can be a big baby, your office has never been out of coffee first thing in the morning.

Don't get me wrong, a woman will still complain. But a woman will also get off her ass and do it herself instead of expecting someone else to do it for her if she wants something.

Not every woman.

• 2 weeks later...

So my grandpa is probably going to die within a month. I turn 31 on Thursday and I've never really had to deal with the death of anyone close to me. My other grandpa died three years ago but I was never close with him, so I it didn't have much of an impact on me. I've been prepared for this, he's been deteriorating for a while and the last several times I've gone to Long Beach to visit I've told myself it might be the last time. But I'm still not really sure how I feel yet.

My thread has been replaced by a look alike. Bah! Also: I just had an ectopic pregnancy and they removed my left fallopian tube. Hi. How are you?

WOAH WAIT. Who are you sleeping with? Can we see pics?

And I'm sorry. Those things suck.