Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

I hate Sprint so much. They canceled my mom's line for roaming too much. They said they wouldn't charge us an early termination fee since they were the ones who canceled the line. Oh, hey, there's an early termination fee on my account this month. Now they want me to find the letter they sent me saying they wouldn't charge a termination fee and send it back to them. Don't they have a copy of that letter since they were the ones that sent it?

Seriously hate this company. I can't wait to cancel my lines in April.

I am really tired of cleaning up after everyone. I have to practically crack a whip to get my minions to finish anything and hold their hand the entire time (and I am the youngest person on my team). One of the guys is finally starting to feel a little bad that it's my neck on the line when he runs late, but the other guy is slower than Hell, and I'm pretty sure he spends half the day on eBay. The third guy has no set deadlines so he doesn't get anything done. I mean, I get why my managers put me in charge of this team, because I get things done. But I'm tired of it.

Same goes for at home. Everyone thinks I am their maid. I have to do everything for my mom from 1,500 miles away. The kid gets somewhat of a pass because she's 2, but she puts her toys away at daycare. Why am I the only adult here?

I already notified the bosses that I will not be the supervisor when I come back from maternity leave because it's killing my career goals to babysit these guys. The managers are respecting my wishes but they're not happy that one of these clowns are going to be in charge, because they know they won't do nearly as good of a job.

As for the home stuff, husband has started helping, but it's usually short-lived until he forgets about feeling guilty. There's nothing to be done about my mom, I've basically given up on nagging her and just pay her stupid cell phone bill every month. The rest of her family complains and I remind them that I can't make her do anything. If she wants life to be less difficult, she needs to do some very basic things and I will meet her halfway. And they all wonder why I only visit once a year.