16 members have voted

1. 1. Does alien life exist?

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. If you said yes, do you think said aliens are secretly visiting Earth

• I said I didn't believe
    • yes
    • no
  3. 3. If yes again, do you think they are abducting humans and cows for experimentation?

• dude, there's no aliens
    • yes
    • no
  4. 4. Yes again, does the government know about it?

• WTF I SAID NO ALIENS
    • Yes, and they have no power
    • yes, and they are complicit with it
    • no
  5. 5. crazy lights in the sky

• seen them, with holding judgment on what it was
    • seen them, totally aliens
    • seen them, it's the government
    • never seen them
  6. 6. If aliens are real, what do you think the end game is?

• Eventually, it will be public knowledge, and they'll be friendly
    • Eventually, it will be public knowledge, and we're screwed
    • They just need help with our genes to rebuild their population
    • God = aliens, we're an ant farm
  7. 7. If aliens are not real, how do you explain lights in the sky?

• IT'S THE GOVERNMENT
    • natural phenomena that we simply don't understand yet
    • magical faeries, not aliens
  8. 8. If aliens are not real, how do you abductee evidence?

• sleep paralysis fueled by a cultural knowing of what an alien abduction entails
    • THE GOIVERNMENT
    • some sort of existential/transcendent experience that human science cannot yet define
  9. 9. Fire In The Sky

• scariest movie ever
    • I can't watch it it gives me nightmares
    • LALALLALALALLA THERE'S NO SUCH MOVIE

Krawlie claimed to be Rev after he was banned. But he could never explain how I got correspondence from Rev postmarked from Tennessee. He sent me a book-- The Goldilocks Universe (or something to that effect). Much too altruistic for Krawlie to just be playing a prank. I liked the guy, and he did not believe that God was an alien. He talked sort of crazy such that maybe some interpreted his beliefs that way.

Too bad Reese had to go and ban him prior to her putting Lando in her crosshairs.

Actually, I was the one that banned Rev. It started as a temp ban for his constant insane trolling and post-bombing the Lyceum and he flipped his wig and then decided to threaten my then 5 year old son. So yeah, I didn't let him come back.

Even after he pretended to be a lawyer by the name of Donna and emailed me threatening to sue.

HAY, AMANDA. Do you have a photographic memory?

I was thinking about the time when Lando's end was drawing nigh, but I didn't know Six hated it too. Right on!

:eek:

Do you guys not pay ANY attention to what goes on here?

Six's hate for Lando is damn near legendary. In his own words, he advocated shutting it down for years.

I was thinking about the time when Lando's end was drawing nigh, but I didn't know Six hated it too. Right on!

Six's hate for Lando is damn near legendary. In his own words, he advocated shutting it down for years.

No. If it didn't happen in the Lyceum, Movies, or Music forums, I probably don't know about it!

Six was off the team long before Lando got cut.

Yeah, I know.

Pong didn't say moderators currently in service when Lando shut down, nor did he expressly exclude ex-mods.

His use of the present tense made me immediately think only of active moderators, but I concede that it doesn't necessarily have that meaning.

I enjoyed Lando until it interfered with me being able to access Nightly at work or even from home, but that was a small window... an infamous window, but small... but yeah I pushed back because I wanted to be here. "Whaa! My toys!" Basically. Once fun, not just funny ****ing, reasserted itself thru various good mods involved with it then Lando was fine by me. I see Lando's much later dissolution less as a sad change and more as Nightly being such a tighter community now that Lando was purely superfluous. I feel that way about several forums still, to be honest.

Yeah. I just don't pay attention to Six.

If alien life exists maybe each advanced race has a unique and special ability (like mind melds). This could mean that the advanced races which have visited Earth have discovered we're the race with magical asses. I mean, that'd explain anal probing. One day our own science will discover this and that's when public first contact happens.

• 6 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.