16 members have voted

1. 1. Does alien life exist?

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. If you said yes, do you think said aliens are secretly visiting Earth

• I said I didn't believe
    • yes
    • no
  3. 3. If yes again, do you think they are abducting humans and cows for experimentation?

• dude, there's no aliens
    • yes
    • no
  4. 4. Yes again, does the government know about it?

• WTF I SAID NO ALIENS
    • Yes, and they have no power
    • yes, and they are complicit with it
    • no
  5. 5. crazy lights in the sky

• seen them, with holding judgment on what it was
    • seen them, totally aliens
    • seen them, it's the government
    • never seen them
  6. 6. If aliens are real, what do you think the end game is?

• Eventually, it will be public knowledge, and they'll be friendly
    • Eventually, it will be public knowledge, and we're screwed
    • They just need help with our genes to rebuild their population
    • God = aliens, we're an ant farm
  7. 7. If aliens are not real, how do you explain lights in the sky?

• IT'S THE GOVERNMENT
    • natural phenomena that we simply don't understand yet
    • magical faeries, not aliens
  8. 8. If aliens are not real, how do you abductee evidence?

• sleep paralysis fueled by a cultural knowing of what an alien abduction entails
    • THE GOIVERNMENT
    • some sort of existential/transcendent experience that human science cannot yet define
  9. 9. Fire In The Sky

• scariest movie ever
    • I can't watch it it gives me nightmares
    • LALALLALALALLA THERE'S NO SUCH MOVIE

And in summary:

Aliens DO DEFINATELY exist. And they spliced their DNA with pigs and primates to create homosapiens as their subjegated slave race to mind gold for their advanced technological needs, were misinterpreted by humans as gods, and when we became self aware thanks to the friendly annunaki prophet Enki they got mad and created a huge flood with their geo-engineering skills thus trying to start the whole process over from scratch. Using harmonic levitation they created the pyramids as waypoints and inter-stellar markers for some alien needs, and later left us to our own devices for some illogical reason leaving us with our delusions of God.

And I know this is true because history channel told me so. And history channel never lies because the history channel told me so.

Were you around at all for REVROSWELL? He claimed to be a Christian pastor but legitimately believed that God was just a term for aliens who created us.

And in summary:

Aliens DO DEFINATELY exist. And they spliced their DNA with pigs and primates to create homosapiens as their subjegated slave race to mind gold for their advanced technological needs, were misinterpreted by humans as gods, and when we became self aware thanks to the friendly annunaki prophet Enki they got mad and created a huge flood with their geo-engineering skills thus trying to start the whole process over from scratch. Using harmonic levitation they created the pyramids as waypoints and inter-stellar markers for some alien needs, and later left us to our own devices for some illogical reason leaving us with our delusions of God.

And I know this is true because history channel told me so. And history channel never lies because the history channel told me so.

Yes, I need the "rape joke" explained to me. It's not funny. Most of this place isn't funny, actually. I've been posting here for 14 years, and yet I feel like an outsider because I don't keep up with your little in-jokes and asides that you've built up around each other so thickly that no one else wants to post here. Yes, I'm just stupid that way.

It's not a little "in-joke", it's simply members who know each other poking fun. And I don't see you as stupid at all. I'll be more careful here-in this forum

IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF REESE HADN'T KILLED LANDO.

Just sayin'.

Were you around at all for REVROSWELL? He claimed to be a Christian pastor but legitimately believed that God was just a term for aliens who created us.

Nah unfortunately. He sounds awesome. Although my dyslexia made me read his name as Reverseral. Sick.

Yes, I need the "rape joke" explained to me. It's not funny. Most of this place isn't funny, actually. I've been posting here for 14 years, and yet I feel like an outsider because I don't keep up with your little in-jokes and asides that you've built up around each other so thickly that no one else wants to post here. Yes, I'm just stupid that way.

It's not a little "in-joke", it's simply members who know each other poking fun. And I don't see you as stupid at all. I'll be more careful here-in this forum

IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF REESE HADN'T KILLED LANDO.

Just sayin'.

I didn't kill Lando. I buried it. It was already dead and would not have given Krawlie the opportunity make one liners because there was NOBODY to respond to. Get it? Lando died because we stopped posting in there. Had nothing to do with me.

Don't pretend like it's anything more than that. This is getting old.

We went back and forth several times on whether or not it's an acceptable form of Christianity.

His argument always boiled down to his credentials for graduating Bible College or me being an evil liberal.

Krawlie claimed to be Rev after he was banned. But he could never explain how I got correspondence from Rev postmarked from Tennessee. He sent me a book-- The Goldilocks Universe (or something to that effect). Much too altruistic for Krawlie to just be playing a prank. I liked the guy, and he did not believe that God was an alien. He talked sort of crazy such that maybe some interpreted his beliefs that way.

Too bad Reese had to go and ban him prior to her putting Lando in her crosshairs.

I read a lot, so I've probably forgotten encyclopedias worth of influences, but I've always had a What If? Idea that I don't recall being a big thing in pop culture or literature.

What if Earth is the first? What if humans are the first at this point of advancement?

I know that sounds egocentric, but even if we consider life possible elsewhere what if we are the first trying to get out there and look for it?

I have a whole novel in my head in that base idea, but it's actually a "sad" story kinda because humans aren't in it, just discovered to have been a thing.

Earth is a planet circling a star. There are other stars, there are other planets circling other stars. A few planets have been confirmed to be within the habitable zone around their stars. We don't actually know a ton about these planets, just that under the right circumstances, liquid water can be maintained on their surface, much like on our earth. While life can develop and be sustained here, we don't know if it can develop and be sustained on any of these planets (or anywhere).

The observations are interesting but prove nothing. But to me, they at least allow for the possibility of life -- maybe even intelligent life -- elsewhere. What does Jesus offer other than a feeling?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.