2014 NFL Season.

Ms. Spam

I don't know what it is with him. Does he think its "cool" or "rebellious" to be like this? Does he simply think it's not part of his job and that his job is strictly on the field? Does he not understand that the reason he makes so much money is because of the proliferation of media in football?

I mean if he wants it to be like the 60s when players didn't have to speak that much, maybe he should be paid like it's the 60s.

I had to settle for petting his pooch.

And no, that was not a euphemism. His name was Tzar. Also met his college teammate (and current Dolphin WR) Jarvis Landry's pit bull puppy. Cleo, if I remember right. Very cute.

On an unrelated note, one time last year, my wife was in line at the grocery store and realized she was standing behind Kurt Warner.

A (now former) friend of mine also delivered a pizza to Larry Centers once.

I have no idea why I'm telling you these things.

I'm shocked that you're almost shocked. I would almost expect him to be an ass.

I'm most jealous of a buddy of mine. He works for a security company and one of their big clients is Charles Barkley. He's been out to his house and met him several times. The first time, my friend called him him "Mr. Barkley" and Charles insisted that he call him "Chuck".

Bastard. Won't let me pretend to be his assistant next time, either.

Well I mean obviously off the field problems or injuries can derail anyone.

Gordon was good, but I doubt he was this guy. Obviously didn't see too many Browns games that year but Beckham is amazing. He basically did all his damage in 9 games after the bye. In those 9 games, one game more than half a season, he was:

81 catches (115 targets, 70%), 1,199 yards, 9 TDs.

Over a season that equates to 144 catches for 2,132 yards and 16 TDs.

The only player currently in the league with the physical ability of Beckham is maybe Dez Bryant.

I refused service to Neon Dion Sanders because he was behaving like an ass in a Lamborghini - a bright yellow one - in drive thru at Hardee's. What an ass. Also you guys totally know my Stone Cold Steve Austin story from Taco Bell.

Not gonna lie. I read that as "I refused to service to Neon Deion Sanders". I was thinking you go girl

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.