Fantastic Four reboot

Exodus

It's not spite. They honestly think they can make money off of this franchise, which astounds me. The deck was stacked against the FF from day one because of its inherent corny factor. I just don't see any way to make it work on film, and now that they've done this the odds of making any real money are worse than ever.

Suits me just fine, though, because I always hated the comic. I'm just glad we won't have to see a crossover with the X Men.

I'd bet anything that the FF will be like Punisher and Ghost Rider and it will quietly return to Marvel. spider-man is too iconic to not go big with. marvel's plans are so worked out for years I don't see room for a FF movie. They'd fight for the X-Men, but not the FF.

Meanwhile, Fox could easily put all their money into the x-men. There's enough characters and sub groups to build their own universe with.

I guess but working the FF into Marvel is going to be a tough sell. Maybe a cameo in an Avengers flick where Thing and Hulk could go at it?

To me the selling points of FF are Torch and Thing. If they can make an impact in a cameo role in a big Mavel flick I can understand another attempt to revive FF.

Otherwise it just needs to die. Any way you cut it Plastic Man just sucks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.