UNCONFIRMED Star Wars news

Driver

• 4 weeks later...

I was thinking how the release schedule of the movies is going to give us The Force Awakens spoilers. I mean Episode VIII comes out only about 18 months after TFA. They are already shooting now. Any set reports in terms of what actors show up for these shoots is basically a broad spoiler for TFA. I mean I don't think many people expect Rey or Finn to die here or Luke but them showing up filming for VIII confirms this.

Now I think they are filming on this location now because the conditions in the winter could make it impossible and that most of the filming could take place after TFA opens. But already Hammill has been photographed without his beard, which is a minor spoiler.

I don't care about spoilers and I guess anyone who does probably wouldn't read reports from the set of VIII anyway. Just kinda funny that will all the lengths they've gone to in order t keep TFA underwraps they are kinda giving away some stuff by starting filming for VIII already.

Seeing as how they can't use the force, or even their bodies for that matter, I can't imagine they could do anything more than motivational speaking.

It could make a decent comedy sketch, though. Especially in front of a hostile audience that didn't know who they were.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Luke could be back as a force ghost YOU DON'T KNOW

Or as his clone, Luuuuuuke Skyywalkerr.

Seeing as how they can't use the force, or even their bodies for that matter, I can't imagine they could do anything more than motivational speaking.

It could make a decent comedy sketch, though. Especially in front of a hostile audience that didn't know who they were.

I'm down for a Mace Windu TED Talk from beyond the grave.

There aren't any super goofy or overly fanboy wet dream rumors on this site for this movie like there was for the PT. There are loads of them on FB.

I'm assuming this site doesn't get the random SW news traffic that it got back then because of social media.

Was just thinking about that today....I was reading some asinine rumors on FB and realized there were none here.

I also don't buy it. It just doesn't seem to fit in with anything else they've said/done. Everything is about how they loved the OT.

Although I'm still a little scared of the clone Anaakin coming up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.