UNCONFIRMED Star Wars news

Driver

The ship in the concept art that is the second picture under Chewbacca is absolutely awesome. Loving the design on that. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

These are looking pretty legit to me. If so, I'm digging it. Doesn't really give too much plot stuff away but the aesthetic they are giving off is great. Very war-torn.

The choice of character design for the villain is mind-boggling, to say the least! That's not to say it doesn't look good, though!

My favorite part of the concept art has to be Tatooine. They always succeed at giving that environment an entirely new feel with each movie without taking away from its beloved familiarity. Call me crazy, but it feels like a Tatooine in which time has passed.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest El Chalupacabra

Looks a bit like Revan

Looks a little TOO MUCH like Revan to be real, if you ask me.

Star Wars underworld was the TV show that never happened. Reusing the concept, or poor rumor mongering?

If you are referencing the Star Wars Underworld watermark on the picture, it is probably because the pic was from here.

http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/2014/10/rumor-star-wars-episode-vii-villain.html

But yeah, I think this is just poor rumor mongering that is probably reusing Sith concept art from some video game...possibly even just a photoshopped picture of Darth Reven from KOTOR or TOR.

Besides, correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Star Wars Underworld going to be Jedi and Sith free, anyway, and focus on bounty hunters and galactic criminal organizations, and sort of be the Godfather in space?

Now people are saying it's the same character, and that that pic is him with his helmet/shield on. Still looks kind of KOTOR to me.

So people still seem split on the rumor that cyborg bad guy could be Luke. I still don't think it is because A, that would be dumb, and B, he has no beard, which Mark Hamil clearly has. I don't know that I've seen this rumor out there, which surprises me since it is a no-brainer given the EU-- but what of this cyborg bad guy is a clone of Luke?

That might be interesting... as long as his name isn't LUUKE.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.