We need money!

Rock

26_18_logo.png
Nightly.net Fundraiser Netathon 2014

http://nightly.net/topic/77114-2014-annual-fundraiser-netathon/

At the moment, we are critically low of funds. Like, we have about one month of server costs left and then the board will shut down. If you want to keep Nightly alive, please find it in your heart to throw us some money.

Please click on the above link for more details!

http://nightly.net/topic/77114-2014-annual-fundraiser-netathon/

Based on what Rock said and what I've seen so far, I'd say Nightly's probably about $600-$650 away from hitting it's goal of operating for another year.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Just based on some cursory poking around, it looks like you guys are hosted on a Linux server running Apache/PHP/CPanel hosted with WiredTree/Cogswell. I'm a RHCE, and I'd be happy to take a look at your configuration (free of charge) to see if there is anyway to lower expenses, but since it appears as though you're also hosting your own DNS server, which is being used by other domains, I imagine you guys already have a competent sysad/developer on-staff.

Just based on some cursory poking around, it looks like you guys are hosted on a Linux server running Apache/PHP/CPanel hosted with WiredTree/Cogswell. I'm a RHCE, and I'd be happy to take a look at your configuration (free of charge) to see if there is anyway to lower expenses, but since it appears as though you're also hosting your own DNS server, which is being used by other domains, I imagine you guys already have a competent sysad/developer on-staff.

We do have someone quite competent on staff, and he's actually the site owner and pretty protective, but we'll pass on the info. Thanks for your offer!

It was stopped for a while by Amazon, but it's back. I'll have to update some links.

We get a minimum of 4%, but more based on number of purchases made. Unfortunately, my purchases don't count since I'm the one who runs it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.