The Flash on CW

Exodus

Flashbacks to Latin class. That would be a future imperfect subjunctive if I'm not mistaken...

Plus, Barry's mom's death is a fixed point in time. Wells made a good point about this episode basically being Thawne's origin story.

Speaking of Wells... who else thinks he's shady af and would never agree to wearing his super vibe googles thing I mean come on Cisco, have some sense of self preservation.

Also speaking of Wells, was that a cold gun he was aiming at Thawne at the end and WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T YOU USED THAT ON ZOOM YET?!

I'm trying to figure out if the preview for next week's episode disproves my Alt-Barry is Zoom theory or not. I can't tell.

Also, whenever I use the Hefe filter on instagram, I'm going to try to convince people I'm an interdimensional traveler, and that the picture was taken on Earth 2.

Anyway... this week's episode was arright. I'm kind of surprised people were surprised that Wells is a jackass no matter which dimension he's from. And did something much more traumatic than a shoulder injury happen to Iris, because they treated it like it hit her in the heart. I mean really, you couldn't just sew that up and give her a sling, a vicodin 'script, and a PT schedule?

People Zoom is not:

Alt-Barry

Alt-Cisco (poor guy seems to get his heart pulverized by a speedster no matter where or who he is)

Alt-Kaitlyn

Alt-Robbie and/or Alt-Stein

Alt-Joe

Alt-what's-his-name science guy who was a contender for being half of Firestorm before he went evil

Alt-the police chief

Alt... one of the Snarts (no one even flinched when they said "Mayor Snart" on the teevee... could be Captain Cold, could be the Midas sister... could possibly be the asshole dad, honestly)

So. New predictions.

I'm going to go with alt-Eobard Thawne. Mostly because Zoom is basically wearing the Reverse-Flash suit, just grimier. And the heart-shredding thing is a classic Thawne move, especially on Cisco.

I was just shown this in a Zergnet ad... and I had to click on it.

Spoiler-filled article on Easter Eggs pointing to Zoom's identity.

Iiiiiiii... would want to know how he was able to travel between dimensions before the singularity. Didn't Wells say he's been dimension-skipping for awhile stealing Speed Force, so he could be the only speedster in the multi-verse? And Wells told Cisco that Zoom has been terrorizing Earth 2 pretty much from the beginning of the metahuman thing, that's how he got the lame-ass nickname. IF it's him, and the source material does seem to point to it - they have a lot of explaining to do.

I had to go back and pause it to see since it went by so quick! You can make out the scar on his face when it's still.

I knew there would be a still out there! Thank you innerwebs! I'm betting some of these characters will be showing up at some point, either in Flash or LoT.

Considering they didn't defeat Zoom, didn't reveal who Zoom is, didn't save The Man In the Iron Mask, didn't reveal who TMITIM is, Barry promised to save said anonymous character, and I seriously doubt Jay is dead, something tells me they'll be figuring out how to travel back and forth to Earth 2.

I'll bet Arthur Darvill's character from Legends of Tomorrow will have a convenient bit of futuristic technology to help.

Considering they didn't defeat Zoom, didn't reveal who Zoom is, didn't save The Man In the Iron Mask, didn't reveal who TMITIM is, Barry promised to save said anonymous character, and I seriously doubt Jay is dead, something tells me they'll be figuring out how to travel back and forth to Earth 2.

Oh, I know, I just thought it was funny how he's "We'll come back for you" and first thing they do on getting back is close the last portal to E2. :p

And I agree that there's no way Jay is dead! I wonder why the guy in the mask mentioned him, unless...he is Jay? I felt like that's what he was trying to say. Probably totally wrong on that one!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.