Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Flash on CW

dc arrow flash cw

238 replies to this topic

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,491 posts

Tom Felton - yes, the guy who played Draco Malfoy - is signed on as a series regular.

I'm sure his father will be hearing about all the science shenanigans at STAR Labs.

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

Supra-Awesome Badass PIE Pimp

• 42,592 posts
That could be interesting or horrid.

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,491 posts

Oh, and that article lead to this one.

I sure hope she gets to be a Real Girl this time around, and not just a passive receptacle for abuse.

MAYBE EVEN JESSE QUICK. BECAUSE DEAR GOD.

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,491 posts

AS LONG AS WALLY IS KID FLASH RIGHT OFF THE BAT BECAUSE DEAR GOD.

KID FLASH IS HAPPENING IN THE SEASON PREMIERE FREAKING FINALLY.

• Kyrian +1 this

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,491 posts

Also this guy.

Spoiler

CoLA

CoLA

Zero Calories

• Members
  • 641 posts

Also this guy.

Spoiler

I hope that's not the big bad, we need some more non-speedster villains!

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,491 posts

I agree. I'd be okay with a short arc where he's the big bad, but after that, nope.

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

• 42,592 posts
The problem is no other power besides speed can realistically last against the flash for a season. He's faster than a speeding bullet, that trumps everything

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,491 posts

But do they have to have just speed? Superfam has comparable flight speed, but also a whole pile of other powers.

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

• 42,592 posts
I'm down for extra powers.

Kyrian

Kyrian

I'm back

• 11,370 posts

Bring back the Tortoise, or whatever his name was. The guy that could slow down time around him. That was the best counter to the Speed Force, but it was wasted in one episode.

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,491 posts

I was going to say "yeah, but Dick Wells killed him!" except Flashpoint.

So, I agree. He was an awesome antag.

• Kyrian +1 this

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,491 posts

Joe and Iris not knowing Barry might break my heart, damnit. Barry, you make bad choices and you should feel bad.

I am excited for more Thawne.

CoLA

CoLA

Zero Calories

• Members
  • 641 posts
"Now who's the villain, Flash?! Now who's the villain?!"

Awesome!
  • Iceheart +1 this

Kyrian

Kyrian

I'm back

• 11,370 posts

October is going to be such a sweet month.

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,491 posts

In addition to the four series epic crossover, there's going to be a SupergirlXFlash musical episode.

Ehhhhhhhh.......

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,491 posts
And now they're saying there will be a 2 part ep set in Gorilla City. http://www.themarysu...-city-season-3/

I really feel the writers are having a little too much fun with this whole Flashpoint thing.

Kyrian

Kyrian

I'm back

• 11,370 posts

Hmmmmm....

Kyrian

Kyrian

I'm back

• 11,370 posts

Apparently there's been an Easter egg we've all missed in nearly every episode.

There's a rubber duck in every scene in the police station.

Any volunteers to see if it's true?

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,491 posts

... why a rubber duck?

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,491 posts

My brother is watching this series through for the first time, so I watched the first Captain Cold episode with him last night.

Okay, so you know how the police station set has a double-door entry into a large room some six or so desks deep? And then there's a wall of windows? There was a yellow blob sitting on one of the windowsills. I assume that's the duck.

This will not be an easy quest if you choose to find every duck appearance.

Kyrian

Kyrian

I'm back

• 11,370 posts

I can't remember why, it does seem to be a very obscure Easter egg to slip in there. 

And yeah, no way I'm looking for all of them. Not long now until season 3, only a month or so, right? I'm starting to deliberately avoid promos and articles about it now, I want to enjoy it without much foreknowledge.

Kyrian

Kyrian

I'm back

• 11,370 posts

Anyone watched it yet? I've watched the first two episodes so far and the second one is far better than the first. It felt like it opened with a throwaway episode, though a well done one, and episode 2 was better.

Also,

Spoiler

Iceheart

Iceheart

No.

• Moderators
  • 20,491 posts

lol, we've all been live tweeting together and neglecting this thread.

Barry's an idiot, Malfoy's gonna Malfoy, Wally was Kid Flash for all of five seconds BOOOOOOOO, whaddya bet Jesse Quick gets the same treatment, whaddya bet Killer Frost gets the same treatment...

Kyrian

Kyrian

I'm back

• 11,370 posts

I agree on the first two points, but it's pretty obvious from the way things are going and the way Barry looked at Wally that he's going to become Kid Flash again. Plus, with the whole speech Barry gave that he basically got from Garrick, the world we see them in now is the one he's living in now, so the consequences are ones he's going to have to deal with and not just try and change again. So Wally, Jesse and Caitlin will all probably become who they are in the comics in this season and they'll stay that way for a while.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dc, arrow, flash, cw