The Flash on CW

Exodus

That would be fantastic.

I really just want to see the writers have a complete meltdown trying to write a female character that doesn't revolve 100% around a male character.

For being brilliant scientists in their own right, Caitlin exists to be a widow/girlfriend/damsel in distress while Jesse exists to be a daughter/damsel in distress. Now that they have their own powers, maybe they'll have their own agency?

It's weird, but Flash is the only series I watch nowadays where I genuinely look forward to the episodes. I tend to enjoy what I'm watching, else I wouldn't be watching it, but I sometimes have to force myself to watch Arrow and Supergirl, but with Flash, I'm itching to put it on as soon as it's released.

Caitlin seems like she'll struggle to hide it the same way Cisco did, and I'm not so sure she'll end up as a villain.

As for Jesse...we haven't seen either of the Wells' so far, so no idea how that'll work.

• 2 weeks later...

I missed live tweeting because of an event last Tuesday and just caught up last night.

A multi-verse full of Wells'... that. was. frightening. But seriously... a mime is a terrible thing to waste, guys.

AS PREDICTED JESSE GOT TO BE FAST FOR ALL OF TWO EPISODES AND THEN LEAVES THE PLANET WTF IS THAT ABOUT. At least she and Wally finally kissed. AND THEN SHE LEAVES UGH. I'm glad Daddy Wells isn't threatening Wally with a shotgun. I was kinda worried that would happen.

I've been suffering from vertigo since Monday (seriously) and while I got stuck on the floor for awhile Tuesday I have yet to fall off a building, so you should all be proud of me. I wish I could punch my inner ear in the face.

And why would Caitlin cut off her white streak honey there's this thing called hair dye let me teach you the ways of the greying.

And why would Caitlin cut off her white streak honey there's this thing called hair dye let me teach you the ways of the greying.

That was my first thought, too! She may as well shave her head if she's going that route, LOL.

I feel that, at this stage, Julian will go one of two ways. I think they're waiting for fan reactions to the character, and that, depending on how well he goes down, he'll either be let in on Barry's secret and grudgingly join Team Flash, or he'll end up becoming a villain/nemesis who may or may not know Barry's secret.

It felt like he was Draco in this episode, except if he had been born a muggle. :D

Our dear Killer Frost needs to watch Frozen a few times.

And build a sentient snowman. And maybe an ice castle.

Well, Elsa did have it all figured out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.