The Flash on CW

Exodus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My brother is watching this series through for the first time, so I watched the first Captain Cold episode with him last night.

Okay, so you know how the police station set has a double-door entry into a large room some six or so desks deep? And then there's a wall of windows? There was a yellow blob sitting on one of the windowsills. I assume that's the duck.

This will not be an easy quest if you choose to find every duck appearance.

I can't remember why, it does seem to be a very obscure Easter egg to slip in there.

And yeah, no way I'm looking for all of them. Not long now until season 3, only a month or so, right? I'm starting to deliberately avoid promos and articles about it now, I want to enjoy it without much foreknowledge.

• 1 month later...

Anyone watched it yet? I've watched the first two episodes so far and the second one is far better than the first. It felt like it opened with a throwaway episode, though a well done one, and episode 2 was better.

Also,

Alchemy looks like he's wearing a classic Enclave power armour helmet from Fallout

lol, we've all been live tweeting together and neglecting this thread.

Barry's an idiot, Malfoy's gonna Malfoy, Wally was Kid Flash for all of five seconds BOOOOOOOO, whaddya bet Jesse Quick gets the same treatment, whaddya bet Killer Frost gets the same treatment...

I agree on the first two points, but it's pretty obvious from the way things are going and the way Barry looked at Wally that he's going to become Kid Flash again. Plus, with the whole speech Barry gave that he basically got from Garrick, the world we see them in now is the one he's living in now, so the consequences are ones he's going to have to deal with and not just try and change again. So Wally, Jesse and Caitlin will all probably become who they are in the comics in this season and they'll stay that way for a while.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.