The Flash on CW

Exodus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Monday night I went to a charity fundraiser, so last night I watched Supergirl and The Magicians immediately before I watched The Flash. So, when Trajectory went "poof" after taking too much V9, I honestly said "was that bitch not listening when EVERYONE was saying that too much magic will turn you into a niffin?" It took me a minute to realize that I had switched shows an hour before.

Anyway.

So... Jay is Zoom, not Jay Clone/Doppelganger is Zoom? I'm slightly disappointed.

And if he's going to turn into a niffin, why even worry about him? Clearly, Barry needs fighting lessons from Alfred Pennyworth. Barry's all like "I'm not fast enough!" Yeah, well, Zoom is too fast. Use that to your advantage.

And does Jessie have a sign on her back that reads "HEY SPEEDSTERS, fuck WITH ME!" Seriously, give the kid a break. It does kind of crack me up that people are DYING HORRIBLY on this show and then literally three minutes later they're perfectly fine... unless they're Iris.

I doubt they'll explain the Supergirl thing beyond "I was working on my speed." :shrug: I mean, I get that asking the guy who killed your mom for help AND seeing your dead... um... the guy who was going to marry the girl you've always crushed on would be traumatic, but this was definitely not cute Barry from Supergirl, anyway.

Perhaps feeding him chocolate will help. It always helped Harry Potter after squaring off with Dementors.

I definitely appreciated that Evilpants Wells' entire internal monolouge was pretty clearly "WELL **** ME SIDEWAYS." Dude's facepalm game would have rivaled Picard's for pure gifability if it was ever in the foreground. He was all of us as Barry mucked up absolutely everything.

Speaking of Wells, what exactly is alt-Wells doing with like 12 thermoses of coffee? If he's punching through multiple crime syndicates to get to his daughter, this really must be the A plot. Otherwise, he does know that gas stations have cheap coffee, and you don't have to lug it all around, right? Particularly while punching through multiple crime syndicates? Please be punching through multiple crime syndicates, I'm almost through Daredevil and not quite ready to give up the punching.

He Probaby makes his own special blend of coffee and also is aware that gas station coffee tastes like ass.

As for the SG crossover what probably happened was the production schedules of the two shows were out of sync. Most likely this episode was shot out of order since ir was essentially a bottle episode so this could have been shot a month or more before the crossover episode was shot. We'll know this is true if it gets referenced an episode or two from now

He Probaby makes his own special blend of coffee and also is aware that gas station coffee tastes like ass.

Which should make him angry enough to punch people, right? (also, the gas stations around here serve Coffee Beanery coffee, and it's awesome)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay... Jessie was right. Why the HELL do they all just do whatever the villain wants? I was sure that they had reversed the Speed Force flow to drain Zoom and juice Barry up... nope.

Can we get Jessie back in here to head things up because she's the only one with any damn sense.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.