The Flash on CW

Exodus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This show has been amazeballs this season! Zoom has been a badass villain so far, they brought Grodd back and gave us a glimpse of Gorilla City, they're setting up Hawkgirl, Earth 2 Dr. Wells is still a jerk but you can't help liking this one....aaaahhh! If only Arrow and Agents of Shield were both this consistently good.

• 3 weeks later...

Good episode but not as epic as last weeks' two parter! I hope Wells is just playing Zoom, I know he wants to save his daughter but I keep thinking he's actually a decent guy and doesn't want to backstab Barry.

I was also hoping they were going to reveal that the drug they gave Jay last week was a placebo and that he does still have his speed but nope. :|

• 4 weeks later...

Wells is still a jerk but you can't help liking this one....

I like Evilpants Wells better. This guy is just an asshole. Thawne-as-Wells kinda had a Loki thing going for him, charmingly awful.

Also, hello people, now that I'm two episodes from being caught up, I am here to join in the shenanigans.

Spoil me, please - will they be explaining in said two episodes how eliminating Thawne from existence didn't save Barry's mom? They seem to just be ignoring that whole thing, and it's pissing me off.

Spoil me, please - will they be explaining in said two episodes how eliminating Thawne from existence didn't save Barry's mom? They seem to just be ignoring that whole thing, and it's pissing me off.

Because Speed Force!

I think it's gonna turn out Zoom is Alternate Cisco.

Oh man. I thought he's Alternate Barry, but that's even better.

Because Speed Force!

Oh, okay. Seems legit. :p

• 2 weeks later...

Whoa, wait.

So, Earth 2's Flash is named Jay, right?

And even though we haven't met him, Earth Prime has a Jay somewhere. So this one is an alt-Jay.

Which we know from the (awesome) band of the same name is a keyboard shortcut for the Greek letter delta.

SO WHY THE HELL IS HIS SUPERHERO NAME NOT DELTA FORCE?

Cisco is fired. I'm taking over all naming rights and responsibilities.

Yeah, Professor Stein, in his explaining it to Barry (wherein Barry is standing in for the audience), said that everyone has a doppelganger on all of the alt Earths, but they may not be exactly like the Prime. Clearly, our Earth's Jay isn't The Flash. He may not even be relevant to the story. He might be dead. But this is still the alt version, since he's from Earth 2. DELTA FORCE GO.

I don't think everyone has a double! E1 Wells did not have a daughter, for example. She would have had to have been born before Thawne took him over.

Yeah, but that goes along with how some of the doubles are dead. I assume alt-Wells married Tess Morgan and had a blissful little life like Wells Prime was planning on doing. Prime Jessie Wells was probably in the cards, until Thawne killed her parents and therefore killed her before she was even born.

Unless her parents had dropped baby Jessie off with her grandparents for their date day, and Prime Jessie Wells is off living a completely unassuming life and will never show up because she's just not relevant to the story. How old is she supposed to be, anyway? 16? 17? The timeline is a little weird. But this show isn't exactly big on keeping minor details straight.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.