The Flash on CW

Exodus

I do wish the symbol had the standard white in it, but it doesn't really bother me that much. For all we know, they might be adding a white glowing special effect to it. I'm sure the finished product will look much better on HD cinematic-quality film. Over all, I'm pleased with the costume.

• 1 year later...

Not a post since it began! Good ness!

Latest episode was awesome! Wells revealed as Eobard Thawne, the Reverse Flash! Cisco dead! Iris knows Barry is Flash! Barry runs fast enough to bust through the time barrier for the first time! And it's not even the season finale yet!

Another sentence ending with an exclamation point!

That's the only thing that bummed me out about it, the obviousness that it's all or mostly going to be erased due to time travel. They can't let Cisco stay dead! What a great scene when Wells came clean to him, them feels!

I'm not sure obviousness is a word, actually...

Wells revealed as Eobard Thawne, the Reverse Flash! Cisco dead! Iris knows Barry is Flash! Barry runs fast enough to bust through the time barrier for the first time!

Plus Barry & Iris cheating on their respective significant others, which probably isn't very hero-like. All good stuff and you're right, it had a ton of major events for a non-finale. In fact, I've seen many season (and even a few series) finales that had less impact!

Yes! I was kind of irked by that, too. Why does Iris decide now she has to have feelings for him? Worst part about that is, if/when everything gets reset, that moment probably won't happen but Barry will still remember it.

Honestly, if Iris didn't (doesn't?) break things off with Eddie now to be with Barry, then she's basically a complete bitch. She's gone out of her way to sabotage Barry's relationship (which was already bitchy), but if she does that and then stays with Eddie...well, like Barry said earlier, she basically doesn't want to be with him, but doesn't want him to be with anyone else, either. That would make her a harder character to like.

I'm alright with the "less than heroic" aspect of Barry, as long as he struggles with some guilt later (whether this gets "erased" or not). I prefer heroes to be portrayed as human, not squeaky-clean and perfect - but a character with Barry's makeup shouldn't be able to do something like that and just blow it off, either.

Iris has been getting on my nerves since they started having her have second thoughts about Barry. I mean, they had agreed to be friends after Barry revealed how he felt and then she flat out tells Linda that Barry was pining after her? WTF, girl.

Timewiped it was! But why weren't there two Barry's running around in the past? I was expecting that...

Loved the "deal" Barry had to make with Cold to keep his ID a secret. We get their Rogues name and No Kill code all in one shot! :D

Also...Iris! :angry: Disliking her more and more every episode. Way to tell your fiance about Barry's confession, that was just...yeah.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.