Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Feel the BANG! Hall and Roberts did.

5 replies to this topic

Rock

Rock

Self High-Five

• 38,702 posts

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=WkBM8D92yA8

It's a pretty cool story by HBO Sports, showcasing Dallas Diamond Page's attempt to help Jake "The Snake" Roberts and Outsider Scott Hall and their unlikely relationship with each other. I wish there would be a program like this for all struggling wrestlers, paid for 100% by the WWE. Maybe they could have saved a few of the ones that have passed on?

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts

When I first heard of it I thought it was a great thing. I've got to give big props to DDP.

Rock

Rock

Self High-Five

• 38,702 posts

Me too.  There's a bunch of stuff he's doing to rehab wrestlers.  I hope he's successful.

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
All I know is that I'm about to order his yoga program. My lower back issues would be too expensive to rehab/repair/etc, to I'm going to try yoga (because I know it will help).

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• 34,213 posts

While I agree it's great stuff, there's this potential story that kinda really sucks if it's true.

Rock

Rock

Self High-Five

• 38,702 posts

While I agree it's great stuff, there's this potential story that kinda really sucks if it's true.

Sorry, I just got round to seeing this.  This is one of the draw-backs of having sub-forums... not being able to see the current post on the main page.  I woudl rather it just be combined into one forum.

Anyway, that is TOTALLY messed up if it's true.  I could see Scott being a dick like that and even Jake, but I don't expect this from Page for some reason. 

And how about the amount of money donated to them?????  Insane.

Reply to this topic